Geometric representation of association between categories
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Volume (Year): 69 (2004)
Issue (Month): 4 (December)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.springerlink.com/link.asp?id=112911|
|Order Information:||Web: http://link.springer.de/orders.htm|
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- K. Deun & P. Groenen & W. Heiser & F. Busing & L. Delbeke, 2005. "Interpreting degenerate solutions in unfolding by use of the vector model and the compensatory distance model," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 70(1), pages 45-69, March.
- Sik-Yum Lee & Wai-Yin Poon & P. Bentler, 1992. "Structural equation models with continuous and polytomous variables," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 57(1), pages 89-105, March.
- Boris Mirkin & Phipps Arabie & Lawrence Hubert, 1995. "Additive two-mode clustering: The error-variance approach revisited," Journal of Classification, Springer, vol. 12(2), pages 243-263, September.
- Mark Rooij & Willem Heiser, 2005. "Graphical representations and odds ratios in a distance-association model for the analysis of cross-classified data," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 70(1), pages 99-122, March.
- Heiser, Willem J. & Meulman, Jacqueline, 1983. "Analyzing rectangular tables by joint and constrained multidimensional scaling," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 22(1-2), pages 139-167.
- Yoshio Takane, 1987. "Analysis of contingency tables by ideal point discriminant analysis," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 52(4), pages 493-513, December.
- Michael Greenacre, 1988. "Clustering the rows and columns of a contingency table," Journal of Classification, Springer, vol. 5(1), pages 39-51, March.
- Joseph Kruskal & Roger Shepard, 1974. "A nonmetric variety of linear factor analysis," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 39(2), pages 123-157, June.
- Henk Kelderman & Carl Rijkes, 1994. "Loglinear multidimensional IRT models for polytomously scored items," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 59(2), pages 149-176, June.
- Frank Busing & Patrick Groenen & Willem Heiser, 2005. "Avoiding degeneracy in multidimensional unfolding by penalizing on the coefficient of variation," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 70(1), pages 71-98, March.
- Geert Soete & Willem Heiser, 1993. "A latent class unfolding model for analyzing single stimulus preference ratings," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 58(4), pages 545-565, December.
- Forrest Young & Yoshio Takane & Jan Leeuw, 1978. "The principal components of mixed measurement level multivariate data: An alternating least squares method with optimal scaling features," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 43(2), pages 279-281, June.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:psycho:v:69:y:2004:i:4:p:513-545. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla)or (Christopher F Baum)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.