Geometric representation of association between categories
No abstract is available for this item.
Volume (Year): 69 (2004)
Issue (Month): 4 (December)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.springerlink.com/link.asp?id=112911|
|Order Information:||Web: http://link.springer.de/orders.htm|
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Forrest Young & Yoshio Takane & Jan Leeuw, 1978. "The principal components of mixed measurement level multivariate data: An alternating least squares method with optimal scaling features," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 43(2), pages 279-281, June.
- Michael Greenacre, 1988. "Clustering the rows and columns of a contingency table," Journal of Classification, Springer, vol. 5(1), pages 39-51, March.
- Heiser, Willem J. & Meulman, Jacqueline, 1983. "Analyzing rectangular tables by joint and constrained multidimensional scaling," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 22(1-2), pages 139-167.
- Yoshio Takane, 1987. "Analysis of contingency tables by ideal point discriminant analysis," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 52(4), pages 493-513, December.
- Henk Kelderman & Carl Rijkes, 1994. "Loglinear multidimensional IRT models for polytomously scored items," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 59(2), pages 149-176, June.
- Mark Rooij & Willem Heiser, 2005. "Graphical representations and odds ratios in a distance-association model for the analysis of cross-classified data," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 70(1), pages 99-122, March.
- Frank Busing & Patrick Groenen & Willem Heiser, 2005. "Avoiding degeneracy in multidimensional unfolding by penalizing on the coefficient of variation," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 70(1), pages 71-98, March.
- Boris Mirkin & Phipps Arabie & Lawrence Hubert, 1995. "Additive two-mode clustering: The error-variance approach revisited," Journal of Classification, Springer, vol. 12(2), pages 243-263, September.
- K. Deun & P. Groenen & W. Heiser & F. Busing & L. Delbeke, 2005. "Interpreting degenerate solutions in unfolding by use of the vector model and the compensatory distance model," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 70(1), pages 45-69, March.
- Geert Soete & Willem Heiser, 1993. "A latent class unfolding model for analyzing single stimulus preference ratings," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 58(4), pages 545-565, December.
- Sik-Yum Lee & Wai-Yin Poon & P. Bentler, 1992. "Structural equation models with continuous and polytomous variables," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 57(1), pages 89-105, March.
- Joseph Kruskal & Roger Shepard, 1974. "A nonmetric variety of linear factor analysis," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 39(2), pages 123-157, June.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:psycho:v:69:y:2004:i:4:p:513-545. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn)or (Christopher F Baum)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.