Is the monetary policy rule responsive to exchange rate changes? The case of Indonesia, Malaysia, the Philippines, and Thailand
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Volume (Year): 56 (2009)
Issue (Month): 2 (June)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.springer.com|
Web page: http://www.heirs.it/
|Order Information:||Web: http://www.springer.com/economics/policy/journal/12232/PS2|
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Laurence Ball, 1998.
"Policy Rules for Open Economies,"
RBA Research Discussion Papers
rdp9806, Reserve Bank of Australia.
- Jagjit S. Chadha & Lucio Sarno & Giorgio Valente, 2004.
"Monetary Policy Rules, Asset Prices and Exchange Rates,"
CDMA Working Paper Series
200403, Centre for Dynamic Macroeconomic Analysis.
- Jagjit S. Chadha & Lucio Sarno & Giorgio Valente, 2004. "Monetary Policy Rules, Asset Prices, and Exchange Rates," IMF Staff Papers, Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 51(3), pages 529-552, November.
- Chadha, Jagjit S & Sarno, Lucio & Valente, Giorgio, 2003. "Monetary Policy Rules, Asset Prices and Exchange Rates," CEPR Discussion Papers 4114, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Svensson, Lars E O, 1998.
"Open-Economy Inflation Targeting,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
1989, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Lars E. O. Svensson, 2000. "Open-Economy Inflation Targeting," NBER Working Papers 6545, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Svensson, L.E.O., 1998. "Open-Economy Inflation Targeting," Papers 638, Stockholm - International Economic Studies.
- Svensson, Lars E.O., 1998. "Open-Economy Inflation Targeting," Seminar Papers 638, Stockholm University, Institute for International Economic Studies.
- Maurice Obstfeld & Kenneth Rogoff, 1995.
"The Mirage of Fixed Exchange Rates,"
NBER Working Papers
5191, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Jordi Galí & Mark Gertler, 2007.
"Macroeconomic Modeling for Monetary Policy Evaluation,"
NBER Working Papers
13542, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Jordi Galí & Mark Gertler, 2007. "Macroeconomic Modeling for Monetary Policy Evaluation," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 21(4), pages 25-46, Fall.
- Jordi Galí & Mark Gertler, 2007. "Macroeconomic modeling for monetary policy evaluation," Economics Working Papers 1039, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra, revised Jul 2007.
- Giorgio Valente, 2003. "Monetary policy rules and regime shifts," Applied Financial Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 13(7), pages 525-535.
- D. A. Peel & I. Paya & I. Venetis, 2004. "Estimates of US monetary policy rules with allowance for changes in the output gap," Applied Economics Letters, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 11(10), pages 601-605.
- Yash P. Mehra & Brian D. Minton, 2007. "A Taylor rule and the Greenspan era," Economic Quarterly, Federal Reserve Bank of Richmond, issue Sum, pages 229-250.
- Shengzu Wang & Jagdish Handa, 2007. "Monetary policy rules under a fixed exchange rate regime: empirical evidence from China," Applied Financial Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 17(12), pages 941-950.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:inrvec:v:56:y:2009:i:2:p:123-132. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla)or (Rebekah McClure)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.