Two-stage single period inventory management for a manufacturing vendor under green-supplier supply chain
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Qi, Yuqing & Ni, Weihong & Shi, Kuiran, 2015. "Game theoretic analysis of one manufacturer two retailer supply chain with customer market search," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 164(C), pages 57-64.
- Rossi, Roberto & Prestwich, Steven & Tarim, S. Armagan & Hnich, Brahim, 2014. "Confidence-based optimisation for the newsvendor problem under binomial, Poisson and exponential demand," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 239(3), pages 674-684.
- Zhang, Guoqing, 2010. "The multi-product newsboy problem with supplier quantity discounts and a budget constraint," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 206(2), pages 350-360, October.
- Demir, Emrah & Bektaş, Tolga & Laporte, Gilbert, 2014. "A review of recent research on green road freight transportation," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 237(3), pages 775-793.
- Su, Rung Hung & Pearn, Wen Lea, 2011. "Product selection for newsboy-type products with normal demands and unequal costs," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 132(2), pages 214-222, August.
- Kamburowski, Jerzy, 2014. "The distribution-free newsboy problem under the worst-case and best-case scenarios," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 237(1), pages 106-112.
- Huang, Di & Zhou, Hong & Zhao, Qiu-Hong, 2011. "A competitive multiple-product newsboy problem with partial product substitution," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 39(3), pages 302-312, June.
- Pando, Valentín & San-José, Luis A. & García-Laguna, Juan & Sicilia, Joaquín, 2013. "A newsboy problem with an emergency order under a general backorder rate function," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 41(6), pages 1020-1028.
- Chen, Shih-Pin & Ho, Yann-Horng, 2011. "Analysis of the newsboy problem with fuzzy demands and incremental discounts," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 129(1), pages 169-177, January.
- Kumar, Manoj & Vrat, Prem & Shankar, Ravi, 2006. "A fuzzy programming approach for vendor selection problem in a supply chain," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 101(2), pages 273-285, June.
- Zhang, Bin & Du, Shaofu, 2010. "Multi-product newsboy problem with limited capacity and outsourcing," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 202(1), pages 107-113, April.
- Lee, Chih-Ming & Hsu, Shu-Lu, 2011. "The effect of advertising on the distribution-free newsboy problem," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 129(1), pages 217-224, January.
More about this item
KeywordsSingle-period inventory system; Newsboy problem; Supplier selection; Green supply chain management; Greenhouse gas emissions;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:ijsaem:v:8:y:2017:i:4:d:10.1007_s13198-016-0557-5. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.