Assessing potential health impacts of waste recovery and reuse business models in Hanoi, Vietnam
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Steffen Lehmann, 2011. "Optimizing Urban Material Flows and Waste Streams in Urban Development through Principles of Zero Waste and Sustainable Consumption," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 3(1), pages 1-29, January.
- Jamie Bartram & Sandy Cairncross, 2010. "Hygiene, Sanitation, and Water: Forgotten Foundations of Health," Working Papers id:3325, eSocialSciences.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Nepal C Dey, 2015. "Achievements of BRAC Water, Sanitation and Hygiene Programme Towards Millennium Development Goals and Beyond," Working Papers id:7608, eSocialSciences.
- Simon Meunier & Dale T. Manning & Loic Queval & Judith A. Cherni & Philippe Dessante & Daniel Zimmerle, 2019. "Determinants of the marginal willingness to pay for improved domestic water and irrigation in partially electrified Rwandan villages," Post-Print hal-02179229, HAL.
- Paola A. Torres-Slimming & Carlee J. Wright & Guillermo Lancha & Cesar P. Carcamo & Patricia J. Garcia & James D. Ford & IHACC Research Team & Sherilee L. Harper, 2020. "Climatic Changes, Water Systems, and Adaptation Challenges in Shawi Communities in the Peruvian Amazon," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 12(8), pages 1-19, April.
- Durrans, Sophie & Last, Anna & Boiro, Hamadou & Goncalves, Adriana & Mabey, David & Greenland, Katie, 2019. "“Moving like birds”: A qualitative study of population mobility and health implications in the Bijagós Islands, Guinea Bissau," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 230(C), pages 204-213.
- Nguyen, Cuong, 2017. "Spatial Patterns of Sanitation in Rural Vietnam: An Application of Small Area Estimation," MPRA Paper 85704, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Premalatha, M. & Tauseef, S.M. & Abbasi, Tasneem & Abbasi, S.A., 2013. "The promise and the performance of the world's first two zero carbon eco-cities," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 25(C), pages 660-669.
- Sifat Rabbi & Nepal C Dey, 2013. "Exploring the gap between hand washing knowledge and practices in Bangladesh: a cross-sectional comparative study," Working Papers id:5257, eSocialSciences.
- Mallick, Rahul & Mandal, Salim & Chouhan, Pradip, 2020. "Impact of sanitation and clean drinking water on the prevalence of diarrhea among the under-five children in India," Children and Youth Services Review, Elsevier, vol. 118(C).
- Tracy Morse & Kondwani Chidziwisano & Elizabeth Tilley & Rossanie Malolo & Save Kumwenda & Janelisa Musaya & Sandy Cairncross, 2019. "Developing a Contextually Appropriate Integrated Hygiene Intervention to Achieve Sustained Reductions in Diarrheal Diseases," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 11(17), pages 1-17, August.
- John Bright Joseph Njalam’mano & Evans Martin Nkhalambayausi Chirwa & Refilwe Lesego Seabi, 2020. "In Vitro Study of Butyric Acid Deodorization Potential by Indigenously Constructed Bacterial Consortia and Pure Cultures from Pit Latrine Fecal Sludge," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 12(12), pages 1-18, June.
- McMichael, Celia & Robinson, Priscilla, 2016. "Drivers of sustained hygiene behaviour change: A case study from mid-western Nepal," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 163(C), pages 28-36.
- Mignacca, Benito & Locatelli, Giorgio & Velenturf, Anne, 2020. "Modularisation as enabler of circular economy in energy infrastructure," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 139(C).
- Meunier, Simon & Heinrich, Matthias & Quéval, Loïc & Cherni, Judith A. & Vido, Lionel & Darga, Arouna & Dessante, Philippe & Multon, Bernard & Kitanidis, Peter K. & Marchand, Claude, 2019. "A validated model of a photovoltaic water pumping system for off-grid rural communities," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 241(C), pages 580-591.
- C. Rita Chen & Rachel J. C. Chen, 2018. "Using Two Government Food Waste Recognition Programs to Understand Current Reducing Food Loss and Waste Activities in the U.S," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 10(8), pages 1-23, August.
- Samantha Cristine Winter & Robert Dreibelbis & Millicent Ningoma Dzombo & Francis Barchi, 2019. "A mixed-methods study of women’s sanitation utilization in informal settlements in Kenya," PLOS ONE, Public Library of Science, vol. 14(3), pages 1-20, March.
- Dixit, Manish K., 2017. "Life cycle embodied energy analysis of residential buildings: A review of literature to investigate embodied energy parameters," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 79(C), pages 390-413.
- Weiyu Yu & Nicola A Wardrop & Robert E S Bain & Victor Alegana & Laura J Graham & Jim A Wright, 2019. "Mapping access to domestic water supplies from incomplete data in developing countries: An illustrative assessment for Kenya," PLOS ONE, Public Library of Science, vol. 14(5), pages 1-19, May.
- Oliver Cumming & Mark Elliott & Alycia Overbo & Jamie Bartram, 2014. "Does Global Progress on Sanitation Really Lag behind Water? An Analysis of Global Progress on Community- and Household-Level Access to Safe Water and Sanitation," PLOS ONE, Public Library of Science, vol. 9(12), pages 1-16, December.
- Mignacca, Benito & Locatelli, Giorgio & Sainati, Tristano, 2020. "Deeds not words: Barriers and remedies for Small Modular nuclear Reactors," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 206(C).
More about this item
KeywordsBusiness models; Health impact assessment; Resource recovery and reuse; Sanitation safety planning; Vietnam;
All these keywords.
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:ijphth:v:62:y:2017:i:1:d:10.1007_s00038-016-0877-x. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Springer Nature Abstracting and Indexing). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.