Hygiene, Sanitation, and Water: Forgotten Foundations of Health
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Nolan, Laura B. & Bloom, David E. & Subbaraman, Ramnath, 2017. "Legal Status and Deprivation in India's Urban Slums: An Analysis of Two Decades of National Sample Survey Data," IZA Discussion Papers 10639, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Sifat Rabbi & Nepal C Dey, 2013. "Exploring the gap between hand washing knowledge and practices in Bangladesh: a cross-sectional comparative study," Working Papers id:5257, eSocialSciences.
- Nepal C Dey, 2015. "Achievements of BRAC Water, Sanitation and Hygiene Programme Towards Millennium Development Goals and Beyond," Working Papers id:7608, eSocialSciences.
- McMichael, Celia & Robinson, Priscilla, 2016. "Drivers of sustained hygiene behaviour change: A case study from mid-western Nepal," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 163(C), pages 28-36.
- repec:spr:ijphth:v:62:y:2017:i:1:d:10.1007_s00038-016-0877-x is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsHSW; population; health; sanitation; water; developing world; poverty; burden of disease; poor; health;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ess:wpaper:id:3325. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Padma Prakash). General contact details of provider: http://www.esocialsciences.org .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .