Networking for climate change: agency in the context of renewable energy governance in India
No abstract is available for this item.
Volume (Year): 11 (2011)
Issue (Month): 1 (March)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.springer.com|
|Order Information:||Web: http://www.springer.com/economics/journal/10784|
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Eleni Dellas & Philipp Pattberg & Michele Betsill, 2011. "Agency in earth system governance: refining a research agenda," International Environmental Agreements: Politics, Law and Economics, Springer, vol. 11(1), pages 85-98, March.
- Worrell, Ernst & van Berkel, Rene & Fengqi, Zhou & Menke, Christoph & Schaeffer, Roberto & O. Williams, Robert, 2001. "Technology transfer of energy efficient technologies in industry: a review of trends and policy issues," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 29(1), pages 29-43, January.
- Scharpf, Fritz W., 2000. "Institutions in comparative policy research," MPIfG Working Paper 00/3, Max Planck Institute for the Study of Societies.
- Richter, Rudolf, 2001. "New economic sociology and new institutional economics," MPRA Paper 4747, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Raphael Anton Auer, 2008.
"The Colonial and Geographic Origins of Comparative Development,"
2008-08, Swiss National Bank.
- Raphael Auer, 2009. "The Colonial and Geographic Origins of Comparative Development," Working Papers 09.03, Swiss National Bank, Study Center Gerzensee.
- Johannes Glückler, 2006. "A relational assessment of international market entry in management consulting," Journal of Economic Geography, Oxford University Press, vol. 6(3), pages 369-393, June.
- Fishlow, Albert, 1990. "The Latin American State," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 4(3), pages 61-74, Summer.
- Philipp Pattberg & Johannes Stripple, 2008. "Beyond the public and private divide: remapping transnational climate governance in the 21st century," International Environmental Agreements: Politics, Law and Economics, Springer, vol. 8(4), pages 367-388, December. Full references (including those not matched with items on IDEAS)
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:ieaple:v:11:y:2011:i:1:p:23-42. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla)or (Rebekah McClure)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.