Application study of the EQ-5D-5L in oncology: linking self-reported quality of life of patients with advanced or metastatic colorectal cancer to clinical data from a German tumor registry
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Daniela Eidt-Koch & Thomas Wagner & Thomas Mittendorf & J.-Matthias Schulenburg, 2010. "Outpatient medication costs of patients with cystic fibrosis in Germany," Applied Health Economics and Health Policy, Springer, vol. 8(2), pages 111-118, March.
- Ohrnberger, Julius & Fichera, Eleonora & Sutton, Matt, 2017. "The relationship between physical and mental health: A mediation analysis," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 195(C), pages 42-49.
Blog mentionsAs found by EconAcademics.org, the blog aggregator for Economics research:
- Chris Sampson’s journal round-up for 11th January 2021
by Chris Sampson in The Academic Health Economists' Blog on 2021-01-11 12:00:06
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Ernst, Mareike & Brähler, Elmar & Klein, Eva M. & Jünger, Claus & Wild, Philipp S. & Faber, Jörg & Schneider, Astrid & Beutel, Manfred E., 2020. "What's past is prologue: Recalled parenting styles are associated with childhood cancer survivors' mental health outcomes more than 25 years after diagnosis," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 252(C).
- Rippon, Isla & Steptoe, Andrew, 2018. "Is the relationship between subjective age, depressive symptoms and activities of daily living bidirectional?," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 214(C), pages 41-48.
- Ohrnberger, Julius & Anselmi, Laura & Fichera, Eleonora & Sutton, Matt, 2020. "The effect of cash transfers on mental health: Opening the black box – A study from South Africa," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 260(C).
- Gowokani Chijere Chirwa & Marc Suhrcke & Rodrigo Moreno-Serra, 2020. "The Impact of Ghana’s National Health Insurance on Psychological Distress," Applied Health Economics and Health Policy, Springer, vol. 18(2), pages 249-259, April.
- Xiuhai Xiong & Lingbo Liu & Zhenghong Peng & Hao Wu, 2021. "Physical Activities in Public Squares: The Impact of Companionship on Chinese Residents’ Health," Land, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 10(7), pages 1-14, July.
- Aisha Jadoon & Samia Wasif & Uzma Imtiaz, 2018. "Literary Responses to the War on Terror: A Psychological Analysis," Global Social Sciences Review, Humanity Only, vol. 3(4), pages 380-388, December.
- Yuanyuan Gu & Sonia García-Pérez & John Massie & Kees Gool, 2015. "Cost of care for cystic fibrosis: an investigation of cost determinants using national registry data," The European Journal of Health Economics, Springer;Deutsche Gesellschaft für Gesundheitsökonomie (DGGÖ), vol. 16(7), pages 709-717, September.
- Abaigeal D. Jackson & Andrew L. Jackson & Godfrey Fletcher & Gerardine Doyle & Mary Harrington & Shijun Zhou & Fiona Cullinane & Charles Gallagher & Edward McKone, 2017. "Estimating Direct Cost of Cystic Fibrosis Care Using Irish Registry Healthcare Resource Utilisation Data, 2008–2012," PharmacoEconomics, Springer, vol. 35(10), pages 1087-1101, October.
- Nikolova, Milena, 2019. "Switching to self-employment can be good for your health," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 34(4), pages 664-691.
- Deborah De Moortel & Nico Dragano & Morten Wahrendorf, 2020. "Involuntary Full- and Part-Time Work: Employees’ Mental Health and the Role of Family- and Work-Related Resources," Societies, MDPI, vol. 10(4), pages 1-14, October.
- J.-Matthias Schulenburg & Martin Frank, 2015. "Rare is frequent and frequent is costly: rare diseases as a challenge for health care systems," The European Journal of Health Economics, Springer;Deutsche Gesellschaft für Gesundheitsökonomie (DGGÖ), vol. 16(2), pages 113-118, March.
- Di Novi, Cinzia & Leporatti, Lucia & Montefiori, Marcello, 2021. "The role of education in psychological response to adverse health shocks," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 125(5), pages 643-650.
- Kesavayuth, Dusanee & Poyago-Theotoky, Joanna & Tran, Dai Binh & Zikos, Vasileios, 2020. "Locus of control, health and healthcare utilization," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 86(C), pages 227-238.
- Xie, Julan & Zhou, Dinggen & Tan, Yuxuan, 2021. "Relationship between mindfulness and general health among couples in Mainland China: A crossover perspective," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 281(C).
- Topkaya, Nursel, 2021. "Predictors of attitudes toward seeking professional psychological help among Turkish college students," Children and Youth Services Review, Elsevier, vol. 120(C).
- Simandan, Dragos, 2018. "Rethinking the health consequences of social class and social mobility," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 200(C), pages 258-261.
- Löbel, Lea-Maria & Jacobsen, Jannes, 2021. "Waiting for kin: a longitudinal study of family reunification and refugee mental health in Germany," EconStor Open Access Articles and Book Chapters, ZBW - Leibniz Information Centre for Economics.
- Ivan Uher & Alena Buková & Milena Švedová & Tatiana Kimáková & Zuzana Küchelová & Mária Jusková & Jaroslaw Cholewa, 2021. "Physical Activity, Natural Environment, Present Moment Awareness, and Its Consideration: A Qualitative Review," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 13(15), pages 1-8, July.
More about this item
KeywordsColorectal cancer; Tumor registry; EQ-5D-5L; Patient reported outcomes; Quality of life; Data linkage;
All these keywords.
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:hecrev:v:10:y:2020:i:1:d:10.1186_s13561-020-00297-6. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com/economics/journal/13561 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Sonal Shukla or Springer Nature Abstracting and Indexing (email available below). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com/economics/journal/13561 .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.