The State, Public Policy and Heterodox Economics: An Introduction
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Volume (Year): 37 (2008)
Issue (Month): 1 (May)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.springer.com/economics/journal/12143|
|Order Information:||Web: http://link.springer.de/orders.htm|
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- M. Ruth & K. Donaghy & P. Kirshen, 2006. "Introduction," Chapters, in: Regional Climate Change and Variability, chapter 1 Edward Elgar.
- Hyman P. Minsky, 1996.
"Uncertainty and the Institutional Structure of Capitalist Economies,"
Economics Working Paper Archive
wp_155, Levy Economics Institute.
- Hyman P. Minsky, 1998. "Uncertainty and the Institutional Structure of Capitalist Economies," Macroeconomics 9809015, EconWPA.
- Paul Davidson, 2003. "Is "mathematical science" an oxymoron when used to describe economics?," Journal of Post Keynesian Economics, M.E. Sharpe, Inc., vol. 25(4), pages 527-545, July.
- Hilary Putnam, 2003. "For Ethics and Economics without the Dichotomies," Review of Political Economy, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 15(3), pages 395-412.
- James Ronald Stanfield & Mary Wrenn, 2005. "John Kenneth Galbraith and original institutional economics," Journal of Post Keynesian Economics, M.E. Sharpe, Inc., vol. 28(1), pages 26-45, November.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:fosoec:v:37:y:2008:i:1:p:1-12. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla)or (Christopher F Baum)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.