The Economic Surplus as a Fund for Social Change and Postneoliberal Governance
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Mary Wrenn, 2011. "The Economic Surplus as a Fund for Social Change and Postneoliberal Governance," Forum for Social Economics, Springer;The Association for Social Economics, vol. 40(1), pages 99-117, April.
References listed on IDEAS
- James Ronald Stanfield & Mary Wrenn, 2005. "John Kenneth Galbraith and original institutional economics," Journal of Post Keynesian Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 28(1), pages 26-45.
- repec:mes:jeciss:v:11:y:1977:i:1:p:61-71 is not listed on IDEAS
- Ron Stanfield, 1974. "A Revision of the Economic Surplus Concept," Review of Radical Political Economics, Union for Radical Political Economics, vol. 6(3), pages 69-74, October.
- Victor D. Lippit, 1985. "The Concept of the Surplus in Economic Development," Review of Radical Political Economics, Union for Radical Political Economics, vol. 17(1-2), pages 1-19, March.
- Rapp, Richard T., 1976. "The Modern World-System: Capitalist Agriculture and the Origins of the European World-Economy in the Sixteenth Century. By Immanuel Wallerstein. Studies in Social Discontinuity. New York: Academic Pre," The Journal of Economic History, Cambridge University Press, vol. 36(03), pages 801-803, September.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:fosoec:v:40:y:2011:i:1:p:99-117. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/RFSE20 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.