Is Pragmatism Good for Anything? Towards a Theory of Impractical Economics
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Volume (Year): 37 (2008)
Issue (Month): 1 (May)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.springer.com/economics/journal/12143|
|Order Information:||Web: http://link.springer.de/orders.htm|
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Amartya Sen, 2005. "Walsh on Sen after Putnam," Review of Political Economy, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 17(1), pages 107-113.
- M. Ruth & K. Donaghy & P. Kirshen, 2006. "Introduction," Chapters, in: Regional Climate Change and Variability, chapter 1 Edward Elgar.
- Sheila C. Dow, 2002. "Historical reference: Hume and critical realism," Cambridge Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 26(6), pages 683-695, November.
- Martha Nussbaum, 2003. "Tragedy and Human Capabilities: A response to Vivian Walsh," Review of Political Economy, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 15(3), pages 413-418.
- Tony Lawson, 2006. "The nature of heterodox economics," Cambridge Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 30(4), pages 483-505, July.
- Hilary Putnam, 2003. "For Ethics and Economics without the Dichotomies," Review of Political Economy, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 15(3), pages 395-412.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:fosoec:v:37:y:2008:i:1:p:61-76. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn)or (Christopher F Baum)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.