Is Pragmatism Good for Anything? Towards a Theory of Impractical Economics
No abstract is available for this item.
Volume (Year): 37 (2008)
Issue (Month): 1 (May)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.springer.com|
Web page: http://socialeconomics.org/
|Order Information:||Web: http://link.springer.com/journal/12143|
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Tony Lawson, 2006. "The nature of heterodox economics," Cambridge Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 30(4), pages 483-505, July.
- Sheila C. Dow, 2002. "Historical reference: Hume and critical realism," Cambridge Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 26(6), pages 683-695, November.
- M. Ruth & K. Donaghy & P. Kirshen, 2006. "Introduction," Chapters, in: Regional Climate Change and Variability, chapter 1 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Hilary Putnam, 2003. "For Ethics and Economics without the Dichotomies," Review of Political Economy, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 15(3), pages 395-412.
- Amartya Sen, 2005. "Walsh on Sen after Putnam," Review of Political Economy, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 17(1), pages 107-113.
- Nikolay Nenovsky & S. Statev, 2006. "Introduction," Post-Print halshs-00260898, HAL.
- Martha Nussbaum, 2003. "Tragedy and Human Capabilities: A response to Vivian Walsh," Review of Political Economy, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 15(3), pages 413-418.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:fosoec:v:37:y:2008:i:1:p:61-76. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla)or (Rebekah McClure)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.