Advanced therapy medicinal products and health technology assessment principles and practices for value-based and sustainable healthcare
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Gordon Tullock, 1964. "The Social Rate of Discount and the Optimal Rate of Investment: Comment," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 78(2), pages 331-336.
- Marsden, G. & Towse, A. & Pearson, S.D & Dreitlein, B. & Henshall, C., 2017. "Gene Therapy: Understanding the Science, Assessing the Evidence, and Paying for Value," Research Papers 001811, Office of Health Economics.
- Peltzman, Sam, 1973. "An Evaluation of Consumer Protection Legislation: The 1962 Drug Amendments," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 81(5), pages 1049-1091, Sept.-Oct.
- Dolan, Paul, 2000. "The measurement of health-related quality of life for use in resource allocation decisions in health care," Handbook of Health Economics, in: A. J. Culyer & J. P. Newhouse (ed.), Handbook of Health Economics, edition 1, volume 1, chapter 32, pages 1723-1760, Elsevier.
- Julio López-Bastida & Juan Oliva & Fernando Antoñanzas & Anna García-Altés & Ramón Gisbert & Javier Mar & Jaume Puig-Junoy, 2010. "Spanish recommendations on economic evaluation of health technologies," The European Journal of Health Economics, Springer;Deutsche Gesellschaft für Gesundheitsökonomie (DGGÖ), vol. 11(5), pages 513-520, October.
- Hugh Gravelle & Dave Smith, 2001. "Discounting for health effects in cost–benefit and cost‐effectiveness analysis," Health Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 10(7), pages 587-599, October.
- Liz Morrell & Sarah Wordsworth & Sian Rees & Richard Barker, 2017. "Does the Public Prefer Health Gain for Cancer Patients? A Systematic Review of Public Views on Cancer and its Characteristics," PharmacoEconomics, Springer, vol. 35(8), pages 793-804, August.
- Eddie Gibson & Ian Koblbauer & Najida Begum & George Dranitsaris & Danny Liew & Phil McEwan & Amir Abbas Tahami Monfared & Yong Yuan & Ariadna Juarez-Garcia & David Tyas & Michael Lees, 2017. "Modelling the Survival Outcomes of Immuno-Oncology Drugs in Economic Evaluations: A Systematic Approach to Data Analysis and Extrapolation," PharmacoEconomics, Springer, vol. 35(12), pages 1257-1270, December.
- Aris Angelis & Ansgar Lange & Panos Kanavos, 2018. "Using health technology assessment to assess the value of new medicines: results of a systematic review and expert consultation across eight European countries," The European Journal of Health Economics, Springer;Deutsche Gesellschaft für Gesundheitsökonomie (DGGÖ), vol. 19(1), pages 123-152, January.
- Marsden, G. & Towse, A., 2017. "Exploring the Assessment and Appraisal of Regenerative Medicines and Cell Therapy Products: Is the NICE Approach Fit for Purpose?," Consulting Reports 001802, Office of Health Economics.
- Emmett B. Keeler & Shan Cretin, 1983. "Discounting of Life-Saving and Other Nonmonetary Effects," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 29(3), pages 300-306, March.
More about this item
KeywordsAdvanced therapy medicinal products; Regenerative medicine; Cell therapy; Gene therapy; Health technology assessment; Value;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:eujhec:v:20:y:2019:i:3:d:10.1007_s10198-018-1007-x. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Springer Nature Abstracting and Indexing). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.