Spanish recommendations on economic evaluation of health technologies
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Puig-Junoy, Jaume & López-Valcárcel, Beatriz González, 2014. "Launch prices for new pharmaceuticals in the heavily regulated and subsidized Spanish market, 1995–2007," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 116(2), pages 170-181.
- Eliazar Sabater & Armando López-Guillermo & Antonio Rueda & Antonio Salar & Itziar Oyagüez & Juan Manuel Collar, 2016. "Cost-Effectiveness Analysis of Bendamustine Plus Rituximab as a First-Line Treatment for Patients with Follicular Lymphoma in Spain," Applied Health Economics and Health Policy, Springer, vol. 14(4), pages 465-477, August.
- SeungJin Bae & SooOk Lee & Eun Bae & Sunmee Jang, 2013. "Korean Guidelines for Pharmacoeconomic Evaluation (Second and Updated Version)," PharmacoEconomics, Springer, vol. 31(4), pages 257-267, April.
- repec:spr:hecrev:v:7:y:2017:i:1:d:10.1186_s13561-017-0181-3 is not listed on IDEAS
- José Rodríguez Barrios & Ferran Pérez Alcántara & Carlos Crespo Palomo & Paloma González García & Enrique Antón De Las Heras & Max Brosa Riestra, 2012. "The use of cost per life year gained as a measurement of cost-effectiveness in Spain: a systematic review of recent publications," The European Journal of Health Economics, Springer;Deutsche Gesellschaft für Gesundheitsökonomie (DGGÖ), vol. 13(6), pages 723-740, December.
- Blanca Gros & Antonio Galán & Emilio González-Parra & Jose Herrero & Maria Echave & Stefan Vegter & Keith Tolley & Itziar Oyagüez, 2015. "Cost effectiveness of lanthanum carbonate in chronic kidney disease patients in Spain before and during dialysis," Health Economics Review, Springer, vol. 5(1), pages 1-9, December.
- Antonio García-Ruiz & Lucía Pérez-Costillas & Ana Montesinos & Javier Alcalde & Itziar Oyagüez & Miguel Casado, 2012. "Cost-effectiveness analysis of antipsychotics in reducing schizophrenia relapses," Health Economics Review, Springer, vol. 2(1), pages 1-12, December.
- Maria-Florencia Hutter & Roberto Rodríguez-Ibeas & Fernando Antonanzas, 2014. "Methodological reviews of economic evaluations in health care: what do they target?," The European Journal of Health Economics, Springer;Deutsche Gesellschaft für Gesundheitsökonomie (DGGÖ), vol. 15(8), pages 829-840, November.
- M. Barbieri & H. Weatherly & R. Ara & H. Basarir & M. Sculpher & R. Adams & H. Ahmed & C. Coles & T. Guerrero-Urbano & C. Nutting & M. Powell, 2014. "What is the Quality of Economic Evaluations of Non-Drug Therapies? A Systematic Review and Critical Appraisal of Economic Evaluations of Radiotherapy for Cancer," Applied Health Economics and Health Policy, Springer, vol. 12(5), pages 497-510, October.
- Rivero-Santana, Amado & Cuéllar-Pompa, Leticia & Sánchez-Gómez, Luis M. & Perestelo-Pérez, Lilisbeth & Serrano-Aguilar, Pedro, 2014. "Effectiveness and cost-effectiveness of different immunization strategies against whooping cough to reduce child morbidity and mortality," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 115(1), pages 82-91.
More about this item
KeywordsEconomic evaluation; Health economics; Health policy; Decision making; Spain; H0; I0; J0;
- H0 - Public Economics - - General
- I0 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - General
- J0 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:eujhec:v:11:y:2010:i:5:p:513-520. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.