The relevance of unrelated costs internal and external to the healthcare sector to the outcome of a cost-comparison analysis of secondary prevention: the case of general colorectal cancer screening in the German population
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Volume (Year): 11 (2010)
Issue (Month): 2 (April)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://link.springer.de/link/service/journals/10198/index.htm|
|Order Information:||Web: http://link.springer.de/orders.htm|
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- David Meltzer, 1997. "Accounting for Future Costs in Medical Cost-Effectiveness Analysis," NBER Working Papers 5946, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Friedrich Breyer & Stefan Felder, 2004.
"Life Expectancy and Health Care Expenditures: A New Calculation for Germany Using the Costs of Dying,"
Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin
452, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Breyer, Friedrich & Felder, Stefan, 2006. "Life expectancy and health care expenditures: A new calculation for Germany using the costs of dying," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 75(2), pages 178-186, January.
- Dorte Gyrd-Hansen & Jes S�ggard & Ole Kronborg, 1998. "Colorectal cancer screening: efficiency and effectiveness," Health Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 7(1), pages 9-20.
- Felder, Stefan, 1997. "Costs of dying: alternatives to rationing," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 39(2), pages 167-176, February.
- Meltzer, David, 1997. "Accounting for future costs in medical cost-effectiveness analysis," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 16(1), pages 33-64, February.
- Garber, Alan M. & Phelps, Charles E., 1997. "Economic foundations of cost-effectiveness analysis," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 16(1), pages 1-31, February.
- Pieter H. M. van Baal & Talitha L. Feenstra & Rudolf T. Hoogenveen & G. Ardine de Wit & Werner B. F. Brouwer, 2007. "Unrelated medical care in life years gained and the cost utility of primary prevention: in search of a 'perfect' cost-utility ratio," Health Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 16(4), pages 421-433.
- Braden Manns & David Meltzer & Ken Taub & Cam Donaldson, 2003. "Illustrating the impact of including future costs in economic evaluations: an application to end-stage renal disease care," Health Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 12(11), pages 949-958.
- John A. Nyman, 2004. "Should the consumption of survivors be included as a cost in cost-utility analysis?," Health Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 13(5), pages 417-427.
- Gandjour, Afschin & Lauterbach, Karl Wilhelm, 2005. "Does prevention save costs?: Considering deferral of the expensive last year of life," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 24(4), pages 715-724, July.
- Weinstein, Milton C. & Manning, Willard Jr., 1997. "Theoretical issues in cost-effectiveness analysis," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 16(1), pages 121-128, February.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:eujhec:v:11:y:2010:i:2:p:141-150. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla)or (Christopher F Baum)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.