What difference would it make if cancer were eradicated? An examination of the taeuber paradox
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Matthew Calver, 2016. "Measuring the Appropriate Outcomes for Better Decision-Making: A Framework to Guide the Analysis of Health Policy," CSLS Research Reports 2016-03, Centre for the Study of Living Standards.
- Karina Acosta-Ordoñez & Julio E. Romero-Prieto, 2017.
"Cambios recientes en las principales causas de mortalidad en Colombia,"
Chapters,in: Jaime Bonet & Karelys Guzmán-Finol & Lucas Wilfried Hahn-De-Castro (ed.), La salud en Colombia: una perspectiva regional, chapter 4, pages 79-119
Banco de la Republica de Colombia.
- Karina Acosta & Julio Romero P., 2014. "Cambios recientes en las principales causas de mortalidad en Colombia," Documentos de Trabajo Sobre Economía Regional y Urbana 012216, Banco de la República - Economía Regional.
- Karina Acosta y Julio Romero, 2014. "Cambios recientes en las principales causas de mortalidad en Colombia," Documentos de trabajo sobre Economía Regional y Urbana 209, Banco de la Republica de Colombia.
- repec:dem:demres:v:41:y:2019:i:4 is not listed on IDEAS
- Tomasz Wrycza, 2014. "Entropy of the Gompertz-Makeham mortality model," Demographic Research, Max Planck Institute for Demographic Research, Rostock, Germany, vol. 30(49), pages 1397-1404, May.
- Tomasz Wrycza, 2014. "Variance in age at death equals average squared remaining life expectancy at death," Demographic Research, Max Planck Institute for Demographic Research, Rostock, Germany, vol. 30(50), pages 1405-1412, May.
- Hisashi Inaba, 2007. "Effects of Age Shift on the Tempo and Quantum of Non-Repeatable Events," Mathematical Population Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 14(3), pages 131-168.
- repec:eee:thpobi:v:80:y:2011:i:1:p:38-48 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:insuma:v:86:y:2019:i:c:p:122-133 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:thpobi:v:104:y:2015:i:c:p:26-45 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:demogr:v:14:y:1977:i:4:p:411-418. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Springer Nature Abstracting and Indexing). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.