All in the family: why non-democratic leaders have more children
No abstract is available for this item.
Volume (Year): 9 (2008)
Issue (Month): 1 (January)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://link.springer.de/link/service/journals/10101/index.htm|
|Order Information:||Web: http://link.springer.de/orders.htm|
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Konrad, Kai A. & Skaperdas, Stergios, 2005.
"Succession Rules and Leadership Rents,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
5206, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Konrad, Kai A. & Skaperdas, Stergios, 2007. "Succession rules and leadership rents," Munich Reprints in Economics 22093, University of Munich, Department of Economics.
- Kai A. Konrad & Stergios Skaperdas, 2005. "Succession Rules and Leadership Rents," CESifo Working Paper Series 1534, CESifo Group Munich.
- Konrad, Kai Andreas & Skaperdas, Stergios, 2005.
"Succession rules and leadership rents
[Nachfolgeregeln und die Verteilung von Renten aus Herrschaft]," Discussion Papers, Research Unit: Market Processes and Governance SP II 2005-13, Social Science Research Center Berlin (WZB).
- Gregory D. Hess & Athanasios Orphanides, 1999.
"War and Democracy,"
CESifo Working Paper Series
201, CESifo Group Munich.
- repec:cup:cbooks:9780521855266 is not listed on IDEAS
- Raymond Fisman, 2001. "Estimating the Value of Political Connections," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 91(4), pages 1095-1102, September.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:ecogov:v:9:y:2008:i:1:p:65-85. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn)or (Christopher F Baum)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.