The political economy of environmental and social security policies: the role of environmental lobbying
No abstract is available for this item.
Volume (Year): 10 (2009)
Issue (Month): 3 (July)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.springer.com|
|Order Information:||Web: http://www.springer.com/economics/journal/10101/PS2|
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Larry E. Jones & Rodolfo E. Manuelli, 2001.
"Endogenous Policy Choice: The Case of Pollution and Growth,"
Review of Economic Dynamics,
Elsevier for the Society for Economic Dynamics, vol. 4(2), pages 369-405, July.
- Beverly Hirtle, 2008. "Credit derivatives and bank credit supply," Staff Reports 276, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
- Larry E. Jones & Rodolfo E. Manuelli, 2000. "Endogenous policy choice: the case of pollution and growth," Staff Report 276, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
- Hassler, John & Mora, Jose & Storesletten, Kjetil & Zilibotti, Fabrizio, 2002.
"The Survival of the Welfare State,"
704, Stockholm University, Institute for International Economic Studies.
- Hassler, John & Mora, José V Rodríguez & Storesletten, Kjetil & Zilibotti, Fabrizio, 2001. "The Survival of the Welfare State," CEPR Discussion Papers 2905, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- John Hassler & José V. Rodríguez Mora & Kjetil Storesletten & Fabrizio Zilibotti, 2001. "The survival of the welfare state," Economics Working Papers 603, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- Jouvet, P.-A. & Michel, P. & Vidal, J.-P., 1999.
"Intergenerational Altruism and the Environment,"
99a03, Universite Aix-Marseille III.
- JOUVET, Pierre-André & MICHEL, Philippe & PESTIEAU, Pierre, .
"Altruism, voluntary contributions and neutrality: the case of environmental quality,"
CORE Discussion Papers RP
1484, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Jouvet, Pierre-Andre & Michel, Philippe & Pestieau, Pierre, 2000. "Altruism, Voluntary Contributions and Neutrality: The Case of Environmental Quality," Economica, London School of Economics and Political Science, vol. 67(268), pages 465-75, November.
- JOUVET, Pierre André & MICHEL, Philippe & PESTIEAU, Pierre, 1996. "Altruism, voluntary contributions and neutrality. The case of environmental quality," CORE Discussion Papers 1996067, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Jouvet, P-A. & Michel, P. & Pestieau, P., 1996. "Altruism, Voluntary Contributions and Neutrality. The Case of Environmental Quality," G.R.E.Q.A.M. 96a32, Universite Aix-Marseille III.
- Oates, Wallace E. & Portney, Paul R., 2003.
"The political economy of environmental policy,"
Handbook of Environmental Economics,
in: K. G. Mäler & J. R. Vincent (ed.), Handbook of Environmental Economics, edition 1, volume 1, chapter 8, pages 325-354
- Krusell, Per & Quadrini, Vincenzo & Rios-Rull, Jose-Victor, 1997. "Politico-economic equilibrium and economic growth," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 21(1), pages 243-272, January.
- Eric O'N. Fisher & Charles van Marrewijk, 1998.
"Pollution and economic growth,"
The Journal of International Trade & Economic Development,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 7(1), pages 55-69.
- Thomas Wagner, 1998. "Limits and Cycles of Environmental Policy," Environmental & Resource Economics, Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 11(2), pages 155-175, March.
- repec:ebl:ecbull:v:17:y:2002:i:1:p:1-10 is not listed on IDEAS
- John, A. & Pecchenino, R. & Schimmelpfennig, D. & Schreft, S., 1995. "Short-lived agents and the long-lived environment," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 58(1), pages 127-141, September.
- Ronald Wendner, 2004. "Frames of reference, the environment, and efficient taxation," Economics of Governance, Springer, vol. 6(1), pages 13-31, January.
- John, A & Pecchenino, R, 1994. "An Overlapping Generations Model of Growth and the Environment," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 104(427), pages 1393-1410, November.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:ecogov:v:10:y:2009:i:3:p:261-296. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla)or (Rebekah McClure)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.