Pollution and Economic Growth
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Eric O'N. Fisher & Charles van Marrewijk, 1998. "Pollution and economic growth," The Journal of International Trade & Economic Development, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 7(1), pages 55-69.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Mireille Chiroleu-Assouline & Mouez Fodha, 2011.
"Verdissement de la fiscalité. À qui profite le double dividende ?,"
Revue de l'OFCE,
Presses de Sciences-Po, vol. 0(1), pages 409-431.
- Mireille Chiroleu-Assouline & Mouez Fodha, 2011. "Verdissement de la fiscalité : à qui profite le double dividende ?," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-00601768, HAL.
- Abdullah, Sabah & Morley, Bruce, 2014.
"Environmental taxes and economic growth: Evidence from panel causality tests,"
Elsevier, vol. 42(C), pages 27-33.
- Morley, Bruce & Abdullah, Sabah, 2010. "Environmental Taxes and Economic Growth:Evidence from Panel Causality Tests," Department of Economics Working Papers 18528, University of Bath, Department of Economics.
- Chia-Ying Chang & Chien-Chieh Huang & Ping Wang, 2000. "Fight Fire with Fire: A Model of Pollution and Growth with Cooperative Settlement," Vanderbilt University Department of Economics Working Papers 0010, Vanderbilt University Department of Economics.
- Ricci, Francesco, 2007.
"Channels of transmission of environmental policy to economic growth: A survey of the theory,"
Elsevier, vol. 60(4), pages 688-699, February.
- Francesco Ricci, 2004. "Channels of Transmission of Environmental Policy to Economic Growth: A Survey of the Theory," Working Papers 2004.52, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Mouez Fodha & Thomas Seegmuller & Hiroaki Yamagami, 2014.
"Environmental Policies under Debt Constraint,"
- Mouez Fodha & Thomas Seegmuller & Hiroaki Yamagami, 2014. "Environmental Policies under Debt Constraint," AMSE Working Papers 1431, Aix-Marseille School of Economics, Marseille, France, revised Jun 2014.
- Thomas Seegmuller & Mouez Fodha & Hiroaki Yamagami, 2018. "Environmental policies under debt constraint," Post-Print halshs-01631525, HAL.
- Larry E. Jones & Rodolfo E. Manuelli, 1995. "A Positive Model of Growth and Pollution Controls," NBER Working Papers 5205, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Chiroleu-Assouline, Mireille & Fodha, Mouez, 2006.
"Double dividend hypothesis, golden rule and welfare distribution,"
Journal of Environmental Economics and Management,
Elsevier, vol. 51(3), pages 323-335, May.
- Mireille Chiroleu-Assouline & Mouez Fodha, 2006. "Double Dividend Hypothesis, Golden Rule and Welfare Distribution," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-00089895, HAL.
- Larry E. Jones & Rodolfo E. Manuelli, 2001.
"Endogenous Policy Choice: The Case of Pollution and Growth,"
Review of Economic Dynamics,
Elsevier for the Society for Economic Dynamics, vol. 4(2), pages 369-405, July.
- Larry E. Jones & Rodolfo E. Manuelli, 2000. "Endogenous policy choice: the case of pollution and growth," Staff Report 276, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
- Beverly Hirtle, 2008. "Credit derivatives and bank credit supply," Staff Reports 276, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
- Francesco Ricci, 2007.
"Environmental policy and growth when inputs are differentiated in pollution intensity,"
Environmental & Resource Economics,
Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 38(3), pages 285-310, November.
- F. Ricci, 2004. "Environmental Policy and Growth when Inputs are Differentiated in Pollution Intensity," THEMA Working Papers 2004-23, THEMA (THéorie Economique, Modélisation et Applications), Université de Cergy-Pontoise.
- Mireille Chiroleu-Assouline & Mouez Fodha, 2009.
"Double Dividend and Distribution of Welfare: Advanced Results and Empirical Considerations,"
CEPII research center, issue 120, pages 91-108.
- Mireille Chiroleu-Assouline & Mouez Fodha, 2010. "Double Dividend and Distribution of Welfare : Advanced Results and Empirical Considerations," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) hal-00519529, HAL.
- Joan Canton & Ariane Labat & Anton Roodhuijzen, 2010. "An indicator-based assessment framework to identify country-specific challenges towards greener grow," European Economy - Economic Papers 2008 - 2015 401, Directorate General Economic and Financial Affairs (DG ECFIN), European Commission.
- Tetsuo Ono, 2007. "Environmental Tax Reform, Economic Growth, and Unemployment in an OLG Economy," FinanzArchiv: Public Finance Analysis, Mohr Siebeck, Tübingen, vol. 63(1), pages 133-161, March.
- Tetsuo Ono, 2002.
"The Effects of Emission Permits on Growth and the Environment,"
Environmental & Resource Economics,
Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 21(1), pages 75-87, January.
- Ono, Tetsuo, 2001. "The Effects of Emission Permits on Growth and the Environment," Discussion Paper 33, Center for Intergenerational Studies, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- repec:dau:papers:123456789/7769 is not listed on IDEAS
- Shintaro Nakagawa & Masayuki Sato & Rintaro Yamaguchi, 2014. "Environment, growth, and technological change in a two-country overlapping-generations model," Environmental Economics and Policy Studies, Springer;Society for Environmental Economics and Policy Studies - SEEPS, vol. 16(4), pages 397-443, October.
- Marsiliani, L. & Renstrom, T.I., 2000. "Inequality, Environmental Protection and Growth," Discussion Paper 2000-34, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Oliveira, Livio Luiz Soares de & Júnior, Sabino da Silva Porto, 2004.
"O desenvolvimento dustentável e a conexão dos recursos naturais com o crescimento econômico: uma aplicação para o Brasil e a região nordeste
[Sustainable development and connection of natural resou," MPRA Paper 45436, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Chen, Jhy-hwa & Shieh, Jhy-yuan & Chang, Juin-jen & Lai, Ching-chong, 2009. "Growth, welfare and transitional dynamics in an endogenously growing economy with abatement labor," Journal of Macroeconomics, Elsevier, vol. 31(3), pages 423-437, September.
- Suzuki, Tomo, 2007. "A history of Japanese accounting reforms as a microfoundation of the democratic socio-economy: Accountics Part II," Accounting, Organizations and Society, Elsevier, vol. 32(6), pages 543-575, August.
- Charles van Marrewijk, 2005. "Geographical Economics and the Role of Pollution on Location," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 05-018/2, Tinbergen Institute.
- Tetsuo Ono, 2009. "The political economy of environmental and social security policies: the role of environmental lobbying," Economics of Governance, Springer, vol. 10(3), pages 261-296, July.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:osu:osuewp:004. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.