Pollution and Economic Growth
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Eric O'N. Fisher & Charles van Marrewijk, 1998. "Pollution and economic growth," The Journal of International Trade & Economic Development, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 7(1), pages 55-69.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Mireille Chiroleu-Assouline & Mouez Fodha, 2011.
"Verdissement de la fiscalité. À qui profite le double dividende ?,"
Revue de l'OFCE,
Presses de Sciences-Po, vol. 0(1), pages 409-431.
- Mireille Chiroleu-Assouline & Mouez Fodha, 2011. "Verdissement de la fiscalité : à qui profite le double dividende ?," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-00601768, HAL.
- Abdullah, Sabah & Morley, Bruce, 2014.
"Environmental taxes and economic growth: Evidence from panel causality tests,"
Elsevier, vol. 42(C), pages 27-33.
- Morley, Bruce & Abdullah, Sabah, 2010. "Environmental Taxes and Economic Growth:Evidence from Panel Causality Tests," Department of Economics Working Papers 18528, University of Bath, Department of Economics.
- Chia-Ying Chang & Chien-Chieh Huang & Ping Wang, 2000. "Fight Fire with Fire: A Model of Pollution and Growth with Cooperative Settlement," Vanderbilt University Department of Economics Working Papers 0010, Vanderbilt University Department of Economics.
- Ricci, Francesco, 2007.
"Channels of transmission of environmental policy to economic growth: A survey of the theory,"
Elsevier, vol. 60(4), pages 688-699, February.
- Francesco Ricci, 2004. "Channels of Transmission of Environmental Policy to Economic Growth: A Survey of the Theory," Working Papers 2004.52, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Mouez Fodha & Thomas Seegmuller & Hiroaki Yamagami, 2014.
"Environmental Policies under Debt Constraint,"
- Mouez Fodha & Thomas Seegmuller & Hiroaki Yamagami, 2014. "Environmental Policies under Debt Constraint," AMSE Working Papers 1431, Aix-Marseille School of Economics, Marseille, France, revised Jun 2014.
- Thomas Seegmuller & Mouez Fodha & Hiroaki Yamagami, 2017. "Environmental policies under debt constraint," Post-Print halshs-01631525, HAL.
- Larry E. Jones & Rodolfo E. Manuelli, 1995. "A Positive Model of Growth and Pollution Controls," NBER Working Papers 5205, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Chiroleu-Assouline, Mireille & Fodha, Mouez, 2006.
"Double dividend hypothesis, golden rule and welfare distribution,"
Journal of Environmental Economics and Management,
Elsevier, vol. 51(3), pages 323-335, May.
- Mireille Chiroleu-Assouline & Mouez Fodha, 2006. "Double Dividend Hypothesis, Golden Rule and Welfare Distribution," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-00089895, HAL.
- Larry E. Jones & Rodolfo E. Manuelli, 2001.
"Endogenous Policy Choice: The Case of Pollution and Growth,"
Review of Economic Dynamics,
Elsevier for the Society for Economic Dynamics, vol. 4(2), pages 369-405, July.
- Larry E. Jones & Rodolfo E. Manuelli, 2000. "Endogenous policy choice: the case of pollution and growth," Staff Report 276, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
- Beverly Hirtle, 2008. "Credit derivatives and bank credit supply," Staff Reports 276, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
- Francesco Ricci, 2007.
"Environmental policy and growth when inputs are differentiated in pollution intensity,"
Environmental & Resource Economics,
Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 38(3), pages 285-310, November.
- F. Ricci, 2004. "Environmental Policy and Growth when Inputs are Differentiated in Pollution Intensity," THEMA Working Papers 2004-23, THEMA (THéorie Economique, Modélisation et Applications), Université de Cergy-Pontoise.
- Mireille Chiroleu-Assouline & Mouez Fodha, 2009.
"Double Dividend and Distribution of Welfare: Advanced Results and Empirical Considerations,"
CEPII research center, issue 120, pages 91-108.
- Mireille Chiroleu-Assouline & Mouez Fodha, 2010. "Double Dividend and Distribution of Welfare : Advanced Results and Empirical Considerations," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) hal-00519529, HAL.
- Joan Canton & Ariane Labat & Anton Roodhuijzen, 2010. "An indicator-based assessment framework to identify country-specific challenges towards greener grow," European Economy - Economic Papers 2008 - 2015 401, Directorate General Economic and Financial Affairs (DG ECFIN), European Commission.
- Tetsuo Ono, 2007. "Environmental Tax Reform, Economic Growth, and Unemployment in an OLG Economy," FinanzArchiv: Public Finance Analysis, Mohr Siebeck, Tübingen, vol. 63(1), pages 133-161, March.
- Tetsuo Ono, 2002.
"The Effects of Emission Permits on Growth and the Environment,"
Environmental & Resource Economics,
Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 21(1), pages 75-87, January.
- Ono, Tetsuo, 2001. "The Effects of Emission Permits on Growth and the Environment," Discussion Paper 33, Center for Intergenerational Studies, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- repec:dau:papers:123456789/7769 is not listed on IDEAS
- Shintaro Nakagawa & Masayuki Sato & Rintaro Yamaguchi, 2014. "Environment, growth, and technological change in a two-country overlapping-generations model," Environmental Economics and Policy Studies, Springer;Society for Environmental Economics and Policy Studies - SEEPS, vol. 16(4), pages 397-443, October.
- Marsiliani, L. & Renstrom, T.I., 2000. "Inequality, Environmental Protection and Growth," Discussion Paper 2000-34, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Oliveira, Livio Luiz Soares de & Júnior, Sabino da Silva Porto, 2004.
"O desenvolvimento dustentável e a conexão dos recursos naturais com o crescimento econômico: uma aplicação para o Brasil e a região nordeste
[Sustainable development and connection of natural resou," MPRA Paper 45436, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Chen, Jhy-hwa & Shieh, Jhy-yuan & Chang, Juin-jen & Lai, Ching-chong, 2009. "Growth, welfare and transitional dynamics in an endogenously growing economy with abatement labor," Journal of Macroeconomics, Elsevier, vol. 31(3), pages 423-437, September.
- Suzuki, Tomo, 2007. "A history of Japanese accounting reforms as a microfoundation of the democratic socio-economy: Accountics Part II," Accounting, Organizations and Society, Elsevier, vol. 32(6), pages 543-575, August.
- Charles van Marrewijk, 2005. "Geographical Economics and the Role of Pollution on Location," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 05-018/2, Tinbergen Institute.
- Tetsuo Ono, 2009. "The political economy of environmental and social security policies: the role of environmental lobbying," Economics of Governance, Springer, vol. 10(3), pages 261-296, July.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:osu:osuewp:004. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .