The phoenix population: Demographic crisis and rebound in Cambodia
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jenna Nobles & Elizabeth Frankenberg & Duncan Thomas, 2014. "The Effects of Mortality on Fertility: Population Dynamics after a Natural Disaster," NBER Working Papers 20448, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Mirela Catalina Turkes, 2019. "The Evolution of Fertility over the Life Course. A Comparative Study between Romania and Turkey," Academic Journal of Economic Studies, Faculty of Finance, Banking and Accountancy Bucharest,"Dimitrie Cantemir" Christian University Bucharest, vol. 5(1), pages 95-105, March.
- Rangel, Marcos & Nobles, Jenna & Hamoudi, Amar, 2019. "Brazil's Missing Infants: Zika Risk Changes Reproductive Behavior," SocArXiv fu8bp, Center for Open Science.
- Mayra Buvinic & Monica Das Gupta & Ursula Casabonne & Philip Verwimp, 2013.
"Violent Conflict and Gender Inequality: An Overview,"
World Bank Research Observer,
World Bank Group, vol. 28(1), pages 110-138, February.
- Mayra Buvinic & Monica Das Gupta & Ursula Casabonne & Philip Verwimp, 2012. "Violent Conflict and Gender Inequality: An Overview," Working Papers CEB 12-028, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Buvinic, Mayra & Das Gupta, Monica & Casabonne, Ursula & Verwimp, Philip, 2013. "Violent conflict and gender inequality : an overview," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6371, The World Bank.
- Mayra Buvinic & Monica Das Gupta & Ursula Casabonne & Philip Verwimp, 2012. "Violent Conflict and Gender Inequality: An Overview," HiCN Working Papers 129, Households in Conflict Network.
- Nepal, Apsara Karki & Halla, Martin & Stillman, Steven, 2018.
"Violent Conflict and the Child Quantity-Quality Tradeoff,"
IZA Discussion Papers
11690, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Apsara Karki Nepal & Martin Halla & Steven Stillman, 2018. "Violent Conflict and the Child Quantity-Quality Tradeoff," Economics working papers 2018-15, Department of Economics, Johannes Kepler University Linz, Austria.
- Eleanor Hukin, 2014. "Cambodia's Fertility Transition: The Dynamics of Contemporary Childbearing," Population and Development Review, The Population Council, Inc., vol. 40(4), pages 605-628, December.
- Diego Alburez-Gutierrez, 2019. "Blood is thicker than bloodshed: A genealogical approach to reconstruct populations after armed conflicts," Demographic Research, Max Planck Institute for Demographic Research, Rostock, Germany, vol. 40(23), pages 627-656.
- Kati Kraehnert & Tilman Brück & Michele Di Maio & Roberto Nisticò, 2019.
"The Effects of Conflict on Fertility: Evidence From the Genocide in Rwanda,"
Springer;Population Association of America (PAA), vol. 56(3), pages 935-968, June.
- Kati Kraehnert & Tilman Brück & Michele Di Maio & Roberto Nisticò, 2017. "The Effects of Conflict on Fertility: Evidence from the Genocide in Rwanda," CSEF Working Papers 481, Centre for Studies in Economics and Finance (CSEF), University of Naples, Italy.
- Kraehnert, Kati & Brück, Tilman & Di Maio, Michele & Nistico, Roberto, 2019. "The Effects of Conflict on Fertility: Evidence from the Genocide in Rwanda," IZA Discussion Papers 12328, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Nathalie Williams & Dirgha Ghimire & William Axinn & Elyse Jennings & Meeta Pradhan, 2012. "A Micro-Level Event-Centered Approach to Investigating Armed Conflict and Population Responses," Demography, Springer;Population Association of America (PAA), vol. 49(4), pages 1521-1546, November.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:demogr:v:44:y:2007:i:2:p:405-426. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Springer Nature Abstracting and Indexing). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.