Recent Trends in the Timing of First Births in the United States
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Debra Kalmuss, 1987. "The use of infertility services among fertility-impaired couples," Demography, Springer;Population Association of America (PAA), vol. 24(4), pages 575-585, November.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Booth, Heather, 2006. "Demographic forecasting: 1980 to 2005 in review," International Journal of Forecasting, Elsevier, vol. 22(3), pages 547-581.
- Massimiliano Bratti & Laura Cavalli, 2014.
"Delayed First Birth and New Mothers’ Labor Market Outcomes: Evidence from Biological Fertility Shocks,"
European Journal of Population,
Springer;European Association for Population Studies, vol. 30(1), pages 35-63, February.
- Bratti, Massimiliano & Cavalli, Laura, 2013. "Delayed First Birth and New Mothers' Labor Market Outcomes: Evidence from Biological Fertility Shocks," IZA Discussion Papers 7135, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Alfonso Miranda, 2006.
"Are young cohorts of women delaying first birth in Mexico?,"
Journal of Population Economics,
Springer;European Society for Population Economics, vol. 19(1), pages 55-70, February.
- Alfonso Miranda, 2005. "Are Young Cohorts of Women Delaying First Birth in Mexico?," Keele Economics Research Papers KERP 2005/06, Centre for Economic Research, Keele University.
- Catalina Amuedo-Dorantes & Jean Kimmel, 2005.
"“The Motherhood Wage Gap for Women in the United States: The Importance of College and Fertility Delay”,"
Review of Economics of the Household,
Springer, vol. 3(1), pages 17-48, September.
- Catalina Amuedo-Dorantes & Jean Kimmel, 2004. "The Motherhood Wage Gap for Women in the United States: The Importance of College and Fertility Delay," Economic Working Papers at Centro de Estudios Andaluces E2004/07, Centro de Estudios Andaluces.
- Elizabeth Oltmans Ananat & Jonathan Gruber & Phillip Levine, 2007. "Abortion Legalization and Life-Cycle Fertility," Journal of Human Resources, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 42(2).
- Macunovich, Diane J., 1998. "Race and relative income/price of time effects on U.S. fertility," Journal of Behavioral and Experimental Economics (formerly The Journal of Socio-Economics), Elsevier, vol. 27(3), pages 365-400.
- Amalia Miller, 2011. "The effects of motherhood timing on career path," Journal of Population Economics, Springer;European Society for Population Economics, vol. 24(3), pages 1071-1100, July.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:demogr:v:28:y:1991:i:4:p:513-533. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.