What Are the Determinants of Delayed Childbearing and Permanent Childlessness in the United States?
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- David Bloom & James Trussell, 1984. "What are the determinants of delayed childbearing and permanent childlessness in the United States?," Demography, Springer;Population Association of America (PAA), vol. 21(4), pages 591-611, November.
References listed on IDEAS
- David Bloom, 1982. "What’s happening to the age at first birth in the United States? A study of recent cohorts," Demography, Springer;Population Association of America (PAA), vol. 19(3), pages 351-370, August.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- David E. Bloom, 1985. "On the Nature and Estimation of Age. Period, and Cohort Effects in Demographic Data," NBER Working Papers 1700, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Booth, Heather, 2006. "Demographic forecasting: 1980 to 2005 in review," International Journal of Forecasting, Elsevier, vol. 22(3), pages 547-581.
- repec:eee:labchp:v:1:y:1986:i:c:p:205-271 is not listed on IDEAS
- Rachel Margolis & Mikko Myrskylä, 2015. "Parental Well-being Surrounding First Birth as a Determinant of Further Parity Progression," Demography, Springer;Population Association of America (PAA), vol. 52(4), pages 1147-1166, August.
- repec:dem:demres:v:38:y:2018:i:19 is not listed on IDEAS
- Olfa Frini & Christophe Muller, 2017. "Fertility Regulation Behavior: Sequential Decisions in Tunisia," Working Papers halshs-01624778, HAL.
- Valentina Tocchioni, 2016. "Exploring the childless universe: profiles and fertility intentions of men and women without children in Italy," Econometrics Working Papers Archive 2016_09, Universita' degli Studi di Firenze, Dipartimento di Statistica, Informatica, Applicazioni "G. Parenti".
- Maria Stanfors, 2014. "Fertility and the fast-track," Demographic Research, Max Planck Institute for Demographic Research, Rostock, Germany, vol. 31(15), pages 421-458, August.
- Jonathan Gruber & Maria Owings, 1996.
"Physician Financial Incentives and Cesarean Section Delivery,"
RAND Journal of Economics,
The RAND Corporation, vol. 27(1), pages 99-123, Spring.
- Jonathan Gruber & Maria Owings, 1994. "Physician Financial Incentives and Cesarean Section Delivery," NBER Working Papers 4933, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Sarah Hayford, 2013. "Marriage (Still) Matters: The Contribution of Demographic Change to Trends in Childlessness in the United States," Demography, Springer;Population Association of America (PAA), vol. 50(5), pages 1641-1661, October.
- repec:dem:demres:v:37:y:2017:i:13 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nbr:nberwo:1140. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/nberrus.html .