Pathways to Independent Living in Early Adulthood: Marriage, Semiautonomy, and Premarital Residential Independence
No abstract is available for this item.
Volume (Year): 26 (1989)
Issue (Month): 4 (November)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.springer.com|
Web page: http://www.populationassociation.org/
|Order Information:||Web: http://www.springer.com/economics/journal/13524|
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Samuel Preston & Alan Richards, 1975. "The influence of women’s work opportunities on marriage rates," Demography, Springer;Population Association of America (PAA), vol. 12(2), pages 209-222, May.
- Fred Pampel, 1983. "Changes in the propensity to live alone: Evidence from consecutive cross-sectional surveys, 1960–1976," Demography, Springer;Population Association of America (PAA), vol. 20(4), pages 433-447, November.
- Frances Goldscheider & Julie DaVanzo, 1985. "Living arrangements and the transition to adulthood," Demography, Springer;Population Association of America (PAA), vol. 22(4), pages 545-563, November.
- McElroy, Marjorie B, 1985. "The Joint Determination of Household Membership and Market Work: The Case of Young Men," Journal of Labor Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 3(3), pages 293-316, July.
- Robert Michael & Victor Fuchs & Sharon Scott, 1980. "changes in the propensity to live alone: 1950–1976," Demography, Springer;Population Association of America (PAA), vol. 17(1), pages 39-56, February.
- Jacob Mincer, 1977.
"Family Migration Decisions,"
NBER Working Papers
0199, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Maurice MacDonald & Ronald Rindfuss, 1981. "Earnings, relative income, and family formation," Demography, Springer;Population Association of America (PAA), vol. 18(2), pages 123-136, May.
- Haggstrom, Gus W, 1983. "Logistic Regression and Discriminant Analysis by Ordinary Least Squares," Journal of Business & Economic Statistics, American Statistical Association, vol. 1(3), pages 229-38, July.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:demogr:v:26:y:1989:i:4:p:597-614. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla)or (Rebekah McClure)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.