Gap functions and penalization for solving equilibrium problems with nonlinear constraints
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Anna Heusinger & Christian Kanzow, 2009. "Optimization reformulations of the generalized Nash equilibrium problem using Nikaido-Isoda-type functions," Computational Optimization and Applications, Springer, vol. 43(3), pages 353-377, July.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Toyasaki, Fuminori & Daniele, Patrizia & Wakolbinger, Tina, 2014. "A variational inequality formulation of equilibrium models for end-of-life products with nonlinear constraints," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 236(1), pages 340-350.
- repec:spr:annopr:v:240:y:2016:i:1:d:10.1007_s10479-015-2013-3 is not listed on IDEAS
- Giancarlo Bigi & Mauro Passacantando, 2015. "D-gap functions and descent techniques for solving equilibrium problems," Journal of Global Optimization, Springer, vol. 62(1), pages 183-203, May.
- Giancarlo Bigi & Mauro Passacantando, 2016. "Gap functions for quasi-equilibria," Journal of Global Optimization, Springer, vol. 66(4), pages 791-810, December.
- repec:spr:joptap:v:171:y:2016:i:3:d:10.1007_s10957-016-0974-2 is not listed on IDEAS
- Gábor Kassay & Mihaela Miholca, 2015. "Existence results for vector equilibrium problems given by a sum of two functions," Journal of Global Optimization, Springer, vol. 63(1), pages 195-211, September.
- Bigi, Giancarlo & Castellani, Marco & Pappalardo, Massimo & Passacantando, Mauro, 2013. "Existence and solution methods for equilibria," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 227(1), pages 1-11.
- repec:spr:joptap:v:164:y:2015:i:3:d:10.1007_s10957-013-0473-7 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsEquilibrium problems; Gap function; Exact penalization; Descent direction;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:coopap:v:53:y:2012:i:2:p:323-346. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .