Nonsmooth optimization reformulations of player convex generalized Nash equilibrium problems
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Jong-Shi Pang & Masao Fukushima, 2005. "Quasi-variational inequalities, generalized Nash equilibria, and multi-leader-follower games," Computational Management Science, Springer, vol. 2(1), pages 21-56, January.
- Drew Fudenberg & Jean Tirole, 1991. "Game Theory," MIT Press Books, The MIT Press, edition 1, volume 1, number 0262061414, January.
- Koichi Nabetani & Paul Tseng & Masao Fukushima, 2011. "Parametrized variational inequality approaches to generalized Nash equilibrium problems with shared constraints," Computational Optimization and Applications, Springer, vol. 48(3), pages 423-452, April.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:ejores:v:266:y:2018:i:2:p:543-553 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:spr:joptap:v:170:y:2016:i:2:d:10.1007_s10957-015-0779-8 is not listed on IDEAS
- Axel Dreves, 2016. "Improved error bound and a hybrid method for generalized Nash equilibrium problems," Computational Optimization and Applications, Springer, vol. 65(2), pages 431-448, November.
- Axel Dreves & Francisco Facchinei & Andreas Fischer & Markus Herrich, 2014. "A new error bound result for Generalized Nash Equilibrium Problems and its algorithmic application," Computational Optimization and Applications, Springer, vol. 59(1), pages 63-84, October.
- Oliver Stein & Nathan Sudermann-Merx, 2014. "On smoothness properties of optimal value functions at the boundary of their domain under complete convexity," Mathematical Methods of Operations Research, Springer;Gesellschaft für Operations Research (GOR);Nederlands Genootschap voor Besliskunde (NGB), vol. 79(3), pages 327-352, June.
- repec:spr:mathme:v:86:y:2017:i:3:d:10.1007_s00186-017-0599-8 is not listed on IDEAS
- Axel Dreves, 2014. "Finding all solutions of affine generalized Nash equilibrium problems with one-dimensional strategy sets," Mathematical Methods of Operations Research, Springer;Gesellschaft für Operations Research (GOR);Nederlands Genootschap voor Besliskunde (NGB), vol. 80(2), pages 139-159, October.
- repec:spr:mathme:v:85:y:2017:i:2:d:10.1007_s00186-016-0562-0 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:spr:mathme:v:85:y:2017:i:1:d:10.1007_s00186-016-0565-x is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:spr:coopap:v:68:y:2017:i:3:d:10.1007_s10589-017-9927-4 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsGeneralized Nash equilibrium problem; Jointly convex; Player convex; Optimization reformulation; Continuity; PC 1 mapping; Constant rank constraint qualification;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:jglopt:v:53:y:2012:i:4:p:587-614. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.