An interior-point path-following algorithm for computing a Leontief economy equilibrium
No abstract is available for this item.
Volume (Year): 50 (2011)
Issue (Month): 2 (October)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.springer.com|
|Order Information:||Web: http://www.springer.com/math/journal/10589|
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Gilboa, Itzhak & Zemel, Eitan, 1989.
"Nash and correlated equilibria: Some complexity considerations,"
Games and Economic Behavior,
Elsevier, vol. 1(1), pages 80-93, March.
- Itzhak Gilboa & Eitan Zemel, 1988. "Nash and Correlated Equilibria: Some Complexity Considerations," Discussion Papers 777, Northwestern University, Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science.
- Itzhak Gilboa & Eitan Zemel, 1989. "Nash and Correlated Equilibria: Some Complexity Considerations," Post-Print hal-00753241, HAL.
- William C. Brainard & Herbert E. Scarf, 2000. "How to Compute Equilibrium Prices in 1891," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1272, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Eaves, B. Curtis & Schmedders, Karl, 1999. "General equilibrium models and homotopy methods," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 23(9-10), pages 1249-1279, September. Full references (including those not matched with items on IDEAS)
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:coopap:v:50:y:2011:i:2:p:223-236. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla)or (Rebekah McClure)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.