How to Compute Equilibrium Prices in 1891
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Chuangyin Dang & Yinyu Ye & Zhisu Zhu, 2011. "An interior-point path-following algorithm for computing a Leontief economy equilibrium," Computational Optimization and Applications, Springer, vol. 50(2), pages 223-236, October.
- Bruno Codenotti & Kasturi Varadarajan, 2005. "Market Equilibrium in Exchange Economies with Some Families of Concave Utility Functions," Computational Economics 0503001, EconWPA.
- Jain, Kamal & Vazirani, Vijay V., 2010. "Eisenberg-Gale markets: Algorithms and game-theoretic properties," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 70(1), pages 84-106, September.
- Donald J. Brown, 2014. "Approximate Solutions of the Walrasian Equilibrium Inequalities with Bounded Marginal Utilities of Income," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1955, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Devanur, Nikhil R. & Garg, Jugal & Végh, László A., 2016. "A rational convex program for linear Arrow-Debreu markets," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 69224, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- K. Vela Velupillai & Stefano Zambelli, 2010. "Computation in Economics," ASSRU Discussion Papers 1001, ASSRU - Algorithmic Social Science Research Unit.
- Giocoli, Nicola, 2005. "Mathematics as the role model for neoclassical economics (Blanqui Lecture)," MPRA Paper 33806, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- K. Vela Velupillai, 2011.
"The Phillips Machine, the Analogue Computing Tradition in Economics and Computability,"
Società editrice il Mulino, issue 1, pages 39-62.
- K. Vela Velupillai, 2011. "The Phillips Machine, The Analogue Computing Traditoin in Economics and Computability," ASSRU Discussion Papers 1112, ASSRU - Algorithmic Social Science Research Unit.
- Jean-Sébastien Lenfant & Jérôme Lallement, 2004. "L'équilibre général comme savoir : de Walras à nos jours," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) hal-01765036, HAL.
- K. Vela Velupillai, 2010. "Introduction to the Phillips Machine and the Analogue Computing Tradition in Economics," ASSRU Discussion Papers 1008, ASSRU - Algorithmic Social Science Research Unit.
More about this item
KeywordsFisher; general equilibrium; hydraulic apparatus; equilibrium prices; computable general equilibrium; algorithms;
- D58 - Microeconomics - - General Equilibrium and Disequilibrium - - - Computable and Other Applied General Equilibrium Models
- C63 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Mathematical Methods; Programming Models; Mathematical and Simulation Modeling - - - Computational Techniques
- C68 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Mathematical Methods; Programming Models; Mathematical and Simulation Modeling - - - Computable General Equilibrium Models
- B13 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - History of Economic Thought through 1925 - - - Neoclassical through 1925 (Austrian, Marshallian, Walrasian, Wicksellian)
- B31 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - History of Economic Thought: Individuals - - - Individuals
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cwl:cwldpp:1272. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Matthew Regan). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cowleus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .