Dandelion plot: a method for the visualization of R-mode exploratory factor analyses
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Epskamp, Sacha & Cramer, Angélique O.J. & Waldorp, Lourens J. & Schmittmann, Verena D. & Borsboom, Denny, 2012. "qgraph: Network Visualizations of Relationships in Psychometric Data," Journal of Statistical Software, Foundation for Open Access Statistics, vol. 48(i04).
- Henry Kaiser, 1958. "The varimax criterion for analytic rotation in factor analysis," Psychometrika, Springer;The Psychometric Society, vol. 23(3), pages 187-200, September.
- John Horn, 1965. "A rationale and test for the number of factors in factor analysis," Psychometrika, Springer;The Psychometric Society, vol. 30(2), pages 179-185, June.
- A. Hakstian & Robert Abell, 1974. "A further comparison of oblique factor transformation methods," Psychometrika, Springer;The Psychometric Society, vol. 39(4), pages 429-444, December.
- Harry Harman & Wayne Jones, 1966. "Factor analysis by minimizing residuals (minres)," Psychometrika, Springer;The Psychometric Society, vol. 31(3), pages 351-368, September.
- Peres-Neto, Pedro R. & Jackson, Donald A. & Somers, Keith M., 2005. "How many principal components? stopping rules for determining the number of non-trivial axes revisited," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 49(4), pages 974-997, June.
- Sigbert Klinke & Cornelia Wagner, 2008. "Visualizing exploratory factor analysis models," SFB 649 Discussion Papers SFB649DP2008-012, Sonderforschungsbereich 649, Humboldt University, Berlin, Germany.
- Basto, Mário & Pereira, José Manuel, 2012. "An SPSS R-Menu for Ordinal Factor Analysis," Journal of Statistical Software, Foundation for Open Access Statistics, vol. 46(i04).
- Wayne Velicer, 1976. "Determining the number of components from the matrix of partial correlations," Psychometrika, Springer;The Psychometric Society, vol. 41(3), pages 321-327, September.
- Udina, Frederic, 2005. "Interactive Biplot Construction," Journal of Statistical Software, Foundation for Open Access Statistics, vol. 13(i05).
More about this item
KeywordsEFA; Data visualization; R-mode methods;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:compst:v:29:y:2014:i:6:p:1769-1791. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.