Culture, law, risk and governance: contexts of traditional knowledge in climate change adaptation
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- World Bank & Food and Agriculture Organization & International Fund for Agricultural Development, 2009.
"Gender in Agriculture Sourcebook
[Agricultura y desarrollo rural : manual sobre género en agricultura]," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 6603.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jianchu Xu & R. Grumbine, 2014. "Integrating local hybrid knowledge and state support for climate change adaptation in the Asian Highlands," Climatic Change, Springer, vol. 124(1), pages 93-104, May.
- M. Brugnach & M. Craps & A. Dewulf, 2017. "Including indigenous peoples in climate change mitigation: addressing issues of scale, knowledge and power," Climatic Change, Springer, vol. 140(1), pages 19-32, January.
- repec:spr:ieaple:v:18:y:2018:i:6:d:10.1007_s10784-018-9415-z is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:spr:endesu:v:19:y:2017:i:6:d:10.1007_s10668-016-9851-2 is not listed on IDEAS
- Nabajit Hazarika & Tanuj Tayeng & Apurba Kumar Das, 2016. "Living in troubled waters: stakeholders’ perception, susceptibility and adaptations to flooding in the Upper Brahmaputra plain," Natural Hazards: Journal of the International Society for the Prevention and Mitigation of Natural Hazards, Springer;International Society for the Prevention and Mitigation of Natural Hazards, vol. 83(2), pages 1157-1176, September.
- Suman Aryal & Geoff Cockfield & Tek Maraseni, 2014. "Vulnerability of Himalayan transhumant communities to climate change," Climatic Change, Springer, vol. 125(2), pages 193-208, July.
- Lisa Hiwasaki & Emmanuel Luna & Syamsidik & José Marçal, 2015. "Local and indigenous knowledge on climate-related hazards of coastal and small island communities in Southeast Asia," Climatic Change, Springer, vol. 128(1), pages 35-56, January.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:climat:v:120:y:2013:i:3:p:531-544. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Mallaigh Nolan). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.