Interdisciplinarity: are we there yet?
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Volume (Year): 108 (2011)
Issue (Month): 1 (September)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.springer.com/economics/journal/10584|
|Order Information:||Web: http://link.springer.de/orders.htm|
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Andreas Bjurström & Merritt Polk, 2011. "Physical and economic bias in climate change research: a scientometric study of IPCC Third Assessment Report," Climatic Change, Springer, vol. 108(1), pages 1-22, September.
- Anthoff, David & Tol, Richard S. J. & Yohe, Gary W., 2009.
"Discounting for Climate Change,"
WP276, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).
- Yohe, Gary W. & Tol, Richard S. J. & Anthoff, David, 2009. "Discounting for Climate Change," Economics - The Open-Access, Open-Assessment E-Journal, Kiel Institute for the World Economy, vol. 3, pages 1-22.
- Gary W. Yohe & Richard S.J. Tol, 2007.
"The Stern Review: A Deconstruction,"
FNU-125, Research unit Sustainability and Global Change, Hamburg University, revised Feb 2007.
- Rob Swart & Lenny Bernstein & Minh Ha-Duong & Arthur Petersen, 2009. "Agreeing to disagree: uncertainty management in assessing climate change, impacts and responses by the IPCC," Climatic Change, Springer, vol. 92(1), pages 1-29, January.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:climat:v:108:y:2011:i:1:p:23-30. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn)or (Christopher F Baum)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.