Authorship in IPCC AR5 and its implications for content: climate change and Indigenous populations in WGII
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Richard Tol, 2011.
"Regulating knowledge monopolies: the case of the IPCC,"
Springer, vol. 108(4), pages 827-839, October.
- Tol, Richard S. J., 2010. "Regulating Knowledge Monopolies: The Case of the IPCC," Papers WP350, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).
- Andy Reisinger, 2011. "Interdisciplinarity: are we there yet?," Climatic Change, Springer, vol. 108(1), pages 23-30, September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:spr:climat:v:145:y:2017:i:3:d:10.1007_s10584-017-2106-x is not listed on IDEAS
- David L. Driscoll & Erica Mitchell & Rebecca Barker & Janet M. Johnston & Sue Renes, 2016. "Assessing the health effects of climate change in Alaska with community-based surveillance," Climatic Change, Springer, vol. 137(3), pages 455-466, August.
- repec:gam:jsusta:v:9:y:2017:i:9:p:1571-:d:110798 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:gam:jsusta:v:10:y:2018:i:1:p:211-:d:127222 is not listed on IDEAS
- Louis Lebel, 2013. "Local knowledge and adaptation to climate change in natural resource-based societies of the Asia-Pacific," Mitigation and Adaptation Strategies for Global Change, Springer, vol. 18(7), pages 1057-1076, October.
- I. Hofmeijer & J. Ford & L. Berrang-Ford & C. Zavaleta & C. Carcamo & E. Llanos & C. Carhuaz & V. Edge & S. Lwasa & D. Namanya, 2013. "Community vulnerability to the health effects of climate change among indigenous populations in the Peruvian Amazon: a case study from Panaillo and Nuevo Progreso," Mitigation and Adaptation Strategies for Global Change, Springer, vol. 18(7), pages 957-978, October.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:climat:v:113:y:2012:i:2:p:201-213. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.