Evaluating the impact of average cost based contracts on the industrial sector in the European emission trading scheme
No abstract is available for this item.
Volume (Year): 17 (2009)
Issue (Month): 2 (June)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.springer.com/business/operations+research/journal/10100|
|Order Information:||Web: http://link.springer.de/orders.htm|
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Sijm, J. & Neuhoff, K. & Chen, Y., 2006.
"CO2 cost pass through and windfall profits in the power sector,"
Cambridge Working Papers in Economics
0639, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Jos Sijm & Karsten Neuhoff & Yihsu Chen, 2006. "CO 2 cost pass-through and windfall profits in the power sector," Climate Policy, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 6(1), pages 49-72, January.
- OGGIONI, Giorgia & SMEERS, Yves, 2008. "Average power contracts can mitigate carbon leakage," CORE Discussion Papers 2008062, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Keppler, Jan Horst & Lesourne, Jacques, 2007. "Abatement of CO2 emissions in the European Union," Economics Papers from University Paris Dauphine 123456789/144, Paris Dauphine University.
- Oggioni, Giorgia & Smeers, Yves, 2008. "Equilibrium models for the carbon leakage problem," CORE Discussion Papers 2008076, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Damien Demailly & Philippe Quirion, 2006. "CO2 abatement, competitiveness and leakage in the European cement industry under the EU ETS: Grandfathering vs. output-based allocation," Post-Print halshs-00639327, HAL.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:cejnor:v:17:y:2009:i:2:p:181-217. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn)or (Christopher F Baum)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.