An MOLP based procedure for finding efficient units in DEA models
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Tarja Joro & Pekka Korhonen & Jyrki Wallenius, 1998. "Structural Comparison of Data Envelopment Analysis and Multiple Objective Linear Programming," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 44(7), pages 962-970, July.
- Charnes, A. & Cooper, W. W. & Rhodes, E., 1978. "Measuring the efficiency of decision making units," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 2(6), pages 429-444, November.
- R. D. Banker & A. Charnes & W. W. Cooper, 1984. "Some Models for Estimating Technical and Scale Inefficiencies in Data Envelopment Analysis," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 30(9), pages 1078-1092, September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Josef Jablonsky, 2012. "Multicriteria approaches for ranking of efficient units in DEA models," Central European Journal of Operations Research, Springer;Slovak Society for Operations Research;Hungarian Operational Research Society;Czech Society for Operations Research;Österr. Gesellschaft für Operations Research (ÖGOR);Slovenian Society Informatika - Section for Operational Research;Croatian Operational Research Society, vol. 20(3), pages 435-449, September.
- Herimalala, Rahobisoa & Gaussens, Olivier, 2012. "X-Efficiency of Innovation Processes: Concept and Evaluation based on Data Envelopment Analysis," MPRA Paper 41887, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Jana Borůvková & Martina Kuncová, 2012. "Comparison of the Ophthalmology Departments of the Vysocina Region Hospitals Using DEA Models," Acta Oeconomica Pragensia, University of Economics, Prague, vol. 2012(5), pages 75-84.
More about this item
KeywordsData envelopment analysis; Multiple objective linear programming; Linear programming;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:cejnor:v:17:y:2009:i:1:p:1-11. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .