What do we know about racial discrimination in mortgage markets?
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Munnell, Alicia H. & Geoffrey M. B. Tootell & Lynn E. Browne & James McEneaney, 1996.
"Mortgage Lending in Boston: Interpreting HMDA Data,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 86(1), pages 25-53, March.
- Alicia H. Munnell, 1992. "Mortgage lending in Boston: interpreting HMDA data," Working Papers 92-7, Federal Reserve Bank of Boston.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jeffrey M. Lacker, 1995. "Neighborhoods and banking," Economic Quarterly, Federal Reserve Bank of Richmond, issue Spr, pages 13-38.
- Tristan Zajonc, 2003. "Black enterprise and the legacy of slavery," The Review of Black Political Economy, Springer;National Economic Association, vol. 30(3), pages 23-37, December.
- David G. Blanchflower & Phillip B. Levine & David J. Zimmerman, 2003.
"Discrimination in the Small-Business Credit Market,"
The Review of Economics and Statistics,
MIT Press, vol. 85(4), pages 930-943, November.
- David G. Blanchflower & Phillip B. Levine & David J. Zimmerman, 1998. "Discrimination in the Small Business Credit Market," NBER Working Papers 6840, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:blkpoe:v:22:y:1993:i:1:p:101-120. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .