Efficiency Measurement in Health Facilities: A Systematic Review in Low- and Middle-Income Countries
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Audibert, Martine & Mathonnat, Jacky & Pelissier, Aurore & Huang, Xiao Xian & Ma, Anning, 2013.
"Health insurance reform and efficiency of township hospitals in rural China: An analysis from survey data,"
China Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 27(C), pages 326-338.
- Xiao Xian HUANG & Aurore PELISSIER & Jacky MATHONNAT & Martine AUDIBERT & Anning MA, 2011. "Health Insurance Reform and Efficiency of Township Hospitals in Rural China: An Analysis from Survey Data," Working Papers 201111, CERDI.
- Martine Audibert & Jacky Mathonnat & Aurore Pelissier & Xiao Xian Huang & Anning Ma, 2013. "Health insurance reform and efficiency of township hospitals in rural China: An analysis from survey data," Post-Print halshs-00910274, HAL.
- Martine Audibert & Jacky Mathonnat & Aurore Pelissier & Xiao Xian Huang & Anning Ma, 2013. "Health insurance reform and efficiency of township hospitals in rural China: An analysis from survey data," Post-Print halshs-01230210, HAL.
- Martine Audibert & Xiao Xian Huang & Jacky Mathonnat & Aurore Pelissier & Anning Ma, 2012. "Health Insurance Reform and Efficiency of Township Hospitals in Rural China: An Analysis from Survey Data," Working Papers halshs-00587799, HAL.
- Matranga, Domenica & Sapienza, Francesca, 2015. "Congestion analysis to evaluate the efficiency and appropriateness of hospitals in Sicily," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 119(3), pages 324-332.
- Lee, Kwang-soo & Chun, Ki-hong & Lee, Jung-soo, 2008. "Reforming the hospital service structure to improve efficiency: Urban hospital specialization," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 87(1), pages 41-49, July.
- Mareike Heimeshoff & Jonas Schreyögg & Lukas Kwietniewski, 2014. "Cost and technical efficiency of physician practices: a stochastic frontier approach using panel data," Health Care Management Science, Springer, vol. 17(2), pages 150-161, June.
- Jacobs,Rowena & Smith,Peter C. & Street,Andrew, 2006. "Measuring Efficiency in Health Care," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521851442, December.
- Pablo Arocena & Ariadna García-Prado, 2007. "Accounting for quality in the measurement of hospital performance: evidence from Costa Rica," Health Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 16(7), pages 667-685.
- Emrouznejad, Ali & Parker, Barnett R. & Tavares, Gabriel, 2008. "Evaluation of research in efficiency and productivity: A survey and analysis of the first 30 years of scholarly literature in DEA," Socio-Economic Planning Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 42(3), pages 151-157, September.
Blog mentionsAs found by EconAcademics.org, the blog aggregator for Economics research:
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:aphecp:v:16:y:2018:i:4:d:10.1007_s40258-018-0385-7. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.