Assessing the comparative advantage of Hawaii’s agricultural exports to the US mainland market
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Alex Hoen & Jan Oosterhaven, 2006. "On the measurement of comparative advantage," The Annals of Regional Science, Springer;Western Regional Science Association, vol. 40(3), pages 677-691, August.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Shu-hen Chiang, 2012. "Shift-share analysis and international trade," The Annals of Regional Science, Springer;Western Regional Science Association, vol. 49(3), pages 571-588, December.
- Balogh, Jeremias & Ferto, Imre, 2015. "Drivers of Export Competitiveness in Wine Sector," 2015 Conference, August 9-14, 2015, Milan, Italy 211197, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
More about this item
KeywordsF14; R12; Q17;
- F14 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Empirical Studies of Trade
- R12 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - General Regional Economics - - - Size and Spatial Distributions of Regional Economic Activity; Interregional Trade (economic geography)
- Q17 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Agriculture - - - Agriculture in International Trade
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:anresc:v:45:y:2010:i:2:p:473-485. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .