The normalized revealed comparative advantage index
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Volume (Year): 43 (2009)
Issue (Month): 1 (March)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.springer.com|
|Order Information:||Web: http://link.springer.com/journal/168|
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Alex Hoen & Jan Oosterhaven, 2006.
"On the measurement of comparative advantage,"
The Annals of Regional Science,
Springer;Western Regional Science Association, vol. 40(3), pages 677-691, August.
- Hoen, Alex R., 2001. "On the measurement of comparative advantage," Research Report 04C11, University of Groningen, Research Institute SOM (Systems, Organisations and Management).
- Elizabeth Mack & Tony H. Grubesic & Erin Kessler, 2007. "Indices of Industrial Diversity and Regional Economic Composition," Growth and Change, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 38(3), pages 474-509.
- Luca DE BENEDICTIS & Massimo TAMBERI, 2002. "A note on the Balassa Index of Revealed Comparative Advantage," Working Papers 158, Universita' Politecnica delle Marche (I), Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche e Sociali.
- Bent Dalum & Keld Laursen & Gert Villumsen, 1998. "Structural Change in OECD Export Specialisation Patterns: de-specialisation and 'stickiness'," International Review of Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 12(3), pages 423-443.
- Gordon F. Mulligan & Charles Schmidt, 2005. "A Note on Localization and Specialization," Growth and Change, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 36(4), pages 565-576. Full references (including those not matched with items on IDEAS)