A Note on Localization and Specialization
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Run Yu & Junning Cai & PingSun Leung, 2009. "The normalized revealed comparative advantage index," The Annals of Regional Science, Springer;Western Regional Science Association, vol. 43(1), pages 267-282, March.
- Michael Carroll & Neil Reid & Bruce Smith, 2008. "Location quotients versus spatial autocorrelation in identifying potential cluster regions," The Annals of Regional Science, Springer;Western Regional Science Association, vol. 42(2), pages 449-463, June.
- Valerien O. Pede & Raymond J. G. M. Florax & Henri L. F. de Groot & Gustavo Barboza, 2021.
"Technological leadership and sectorial employment growth: A spatial econometric analysis for U.S. counties,"
Economic Notes, Banca Monte dei Paschi di Siena SpA, vol. 50(1), February.
- Pede, Valerien O. & Florax, Raymond J.G.M. & de Groot, Henri L.F., 2011. "Technological Leadership and Sectoral Employment Growth: A Spatial Econometric Analysis for U.S. Counties," Working papers 102827, Purdue University, Department of Agricultural Economics.
- Valerien O. Pede & Raymond J.G.M. Florax & Henri L.F. de Groot, 2011. "Technological Leadership and Sectoral Employment Growth:A Spatial Econometric Analysis for U.S. Counties," Working Papers 11-1, Purdue University, College of Agriculture, Department of Agricultural Economics.
- Eleonora CUTRINI, 2006. "The Balassa Index Meets the Dissimilarity Theil Index: a Decomposition Methodology for Location Studies," Working Papers 274, Universita' Politecnica delle Marche (I), Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche e Sociali.
- Cutrini, Eleonora, 2009. "Using entropy measures to disentangle regional from national localization patterns," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 39(2), pages 243-250, March.
- Charis Vlados & Dimos Chatzinikolaou & Fotios Katimertzopoulos & Theodore Koutroukis, 2019.
"Regional underdevelopment and less developed business ecosystems: The case of Eastern Macedonia and Thrace,"
Bulletin of Applied Economics, Risk Market Journals, vol. 6(2), pages 31-44.
- Vlados, Charis & Chatzinikolaou, Dimos & Katimertzopoulos, Fotios & Koutroukis, Theodore, 2019. "Regional Underdevelopment and Less Developed Business Ecosystems: The Case of Eastern Macedonia and Thrace," DUTH Research Papers in Economics 33-2019, Democritus University of Thrace, Department of Economics.
- Federico Pablo-Martí & Josep-Maria Arauzo-Carod, 2020. "Spatial distribution of economic activities: a network approach," Journal of Economic Interaction and Coordination, Springer;Society for Economic Science with Heterogeneous Interacting Agents, vol. 15(2), pages 441-470, April.
- HAEDO, Christian & MOUCHART, Michel, 2012. "A stochastic independence approach for different measures of concentration and specialization," LIDAM Discussion Papers CORE 2012025, UniversitÃ© catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Gómez-Zaldívar, Manuel & Mosqueda, Marco T. & Duran, Jazmin A., 2017. "Localization of manufacturing industries and specialization in Mexican states: 1993–2013," MPRA Paper 76510, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:growch:v:36:y:2005:i:4:p:565-576. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley Content Delivery). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0017-4815 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.