Does the trade balance really matter for regions?
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Bayoumi, Tamim A. & Rose, Andrew K., 1993. "Domestic savings and intra-national capital flows," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 37(6), pages 1197-1202, August.
- Fabio Scacciavillani & Malcolm D. Knight, 1998. "Current Accounts; What Is Their Relevance for Economic Policymaking?," IMF Working Papers 98/71, International Monetary Fund.
- Jörg Decressin & Piti Disyatat, 2000. "Capital Markets and External Current Accounts; What to Expect From the Euro," IMF Working Papers 00/154, International Monetary Fund.
- Feldstein, Martin & Horioka, Charles, 1980. "Domestic Saving and International Capital Flows," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 90(358), pages 314-329, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Soukiazis, Elias & Antunes, Micaela, 2011.
"Is foreign trade important for regional growth? Empirical evidence from Portugal,"
Elsevier, vol. 28(3), pages 1363-1373, May.
- Elias Soukiazis & Micaela Antunes, 2010. "Is foreign trade important for regional growth? Empirical evidence from Portugal," GEMF Working Papers 2010-13, GEMF, Faculty of Economics, University of Coimbra.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:anresc:v:41:y:2007:i:1:p:229-243. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .