Transport and Industrial and Commercial Location
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
References listed on IDEAS
- Peter H Verburg & Jan R Ritsema van Eck & Ton C M de Nijs & Martin J Dijst & Paul Schot, 2004. "Determinants of land-use change patterns in the Netherlands," Environment and Planning B: Planning and Design, Pion Ltd, London, vol. 31(1), pages 125-150, January.
- Johannes Bollen & Machiel Mulder & T. Manders, 2004. "Four futures for energy markets and climate change," CPB Special Publication 52, CPB Netherlands Bureau for Economic Policy Analysis.
- Verboom, Jana & Alkemade, Rob & Klijn, Jan & Metzger, Marc J. & Reijnen, Rien, 2007. "Combining biodiversity modeling with political and economic development scenarios for 25 EU countries," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 62(2), pages 267-276, April.
- Loonen, Willem & Heuberger, Peter S.C. & Bakema, Aldrik H. & Schot, Paul, 2006. "Application of a genetic algorithm to minimize agricultural nitrogen deposition in nature reserves," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 88(2-3), pages 360-375, June.
- Joseph Francois & Hans Van Meijl & Frank Van Tongeren, 2005. "Trade liberalization in the Doha Development Round," Economic Policy, CEPR;CES;MSH, vol. 20(42), pages 349-391, April.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:transa:v:101:y:2017:i:c:p:149-162 is not listed on IDEAS
- McCoy, Daire & Lyons, Sean & Morgenroth, Edgar & Palcic, Donal & Allen, Leonie, 2016.
"The impact of broadband and other infrastructure on the location of new business establishments,"
27th European Regional ITS Conference, Cambridge (UK) 2016
148688, International Telecommunications Society (ITS).
- Daire McCoy, Sean Lyons, Edgar Morgenroth, Donal Palcic, Leonie Allen, 2017. "The impact of broadband and other infrastructure on the location of new business establishments," GRI Working Papers 282, Grantham Research Institute on Climate Change and the Environment.
- Rosina Moreno Serrano & Manuel Artis Ortuno & Enrique Lopez Bazo & Jordi Surinach Caralt, 1997. "Evidence on the complex link between infrastructure and regional growth," Working Papers in Economics 19, Universitat de Barcelona. Espai de Recerca en Economia.
- Leitham, Scott & McQuaid, Ronald W. & D. Nelson, John, 2000. "The influence of transport on industrial location choice: a stated preference experiment," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 34(7), pages 515-535, September.
- Stan McMillen & Hemanta Shrestha & Nandika Weerasinghe, 2000. "Infrastructure Improvements in New Haven County: Potential Build-Out Strategies," CCEA Studies 2002-07, University of Connecticut, Connecticut Center for Economic Analysis.
- Riccardo Crescenzi & Marco Di Cataldo & Andrés Rodríguez-Pose, 2016.
"Government Quality And The Economic Returns Of Transport Infrastructure Investment In European Regions,"
Journal of Regional Science,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 56(4), pages 555-582, September.
- Riccardo Crescenzi & Marco Di Cataldo & Andrés Rodríguez-Pose, 2015. "Government quality and the economic returns of transport infrastructure investment in European regions," Working Papers. Collection A: Public economics, governance and decentralization 1508, Universidade de Vigo, GEN - Governance and Economics research Network.
- Riccardo Crescenzi & Marco Di Cataldo & Andrés Rodríguez-Pose, 2015. "Government quality and the economic returns of transport infrastructure investment in European regions," Papers in Evolutionary Economic Geography (PEEG) 1535, Utrecht University, Department of Human Geography and Spatial Planning, Group Economic Geography, revised Nov 2015.
- Crescenzi, Riccardo & Di Cataldo, Marco & Rodríguez-Pose, Andrés, 2015. "Government quality and the economic returns of transport infrastructure investment in European regions," CEPR Discussion Papers 10988, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Crescenzi, Riccardo & Di Cataldo, Marco & Rodríguez-Pose, Andrés, 2016. "Government quality and the economic returns of transport infrastructure investment in European regions," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 65716, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Sebastian Bamberg & Guido Möser, 2007. "Why are work travel plans effective? Comparing conclusions from narrative and meta-analytical research synthesis," Transportation, Springer, vol. 34(6), pages 647-666, November.
- Hong, Junjie, 2007. "Transport and the location of foreign logistics firms: The Chinese experience," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 41(6), pages 597-609, July.
- Louw, Erik & Leijten, Martijn & Meijers, Evert, 2013. "Changes subsequent to infrastructure investments: Forecasts, expectations and ex-post situation," Transport Policy, Elsevier, vol. 29(C), pages 107-117.
- Lucia Mejia-Dorantes & Odile Heddebaut, 2012. "Firmographic analysis in the previous coal mining area of Lens in the French Nord-Pas-de-Calais Region," Post-Print hal-00985990, HAL.
- McCoy, Daire & Lyons, Sean & Morgenroth, Edgar & Palcic, Donal & Allen, Leonie, 2016. "The impact of local infrastructure on new business establishments," MPRA Paper 69074, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Anthony Chin & Hong Junjie, 2005.
"The Location Decisions of Foreign Logistics Firms in China : Does Transport Network Capacity Matter?,"
Trade Working Papers
22568, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Anthony Chin & Hong Junjie, 2005. "The Location Decisions of Foreign Logistics Firms in China: Does Transport Network Capacity Matter?," SCAPE Policy Research Working Paper Series 0509, National University of Singapore, Department of Economics, SCAPE.
- Enrique Lopez Bazo & Esther Vaya Valcarce & Antonio Jose Mora & Jordi Surinach Caralt, 1997. "Regional economic dynamics and convergence in the european union," Working Papers in Economics 12, Universitat de Barcelona. Espai de Recerca en Economia.
- Rosina Moreno, 1998. "Public infrastructure, private capital and the performance of manufactures: short and long run effects," ERSA conference papers ersa98p165, European Regional Science Association.
- Jose da Silva Costa, 1998. "The productive role of public infrastructure: A critical review of recent literature," ERSA conference papers ersa98p95, European Regional Science Association.
- VERHETSEL, Ann & KESSELS, Roselinde & BLOMME, Nele & CANT, Jeroen & GOOS, Peter, 2013. "Location of logistics companies: A stated preference study to disentangle the impact of accessibility," Working Papers 2013024, University of Antwerp, Faculty of Applied Economics.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:anresc:v:29:y:1995:i:2:p:189-206. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.