On lot-sizing problem in a random yield production system under loss aversion
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Gurnani, Haresh & Gerchak, Yigal, 2007. "Coordination in decentralized assembly systems with uncertain component yields," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 176(3), pages 1559-1576, February.
- Herweg, Fabian, 2013.
"The expectation-based loss-averse newsvendor,"
Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 120(3), pages 429-432.
- Herweg, Fabian, 2012. "The Expectation-Based Loss-Averse Newsvendor," Discussion Papers in Economics 14065, University of Munich, Department of Economics.
- Herweg, Fabian, 2013. "The expectation-based loss-averse newsvendor," Munich Reprints in Economics 19411, University of Munich, Department of Economics.
- Herweg, Fabian, 2012. "The Expectation-Based Loss-Averse Newsvendor," Discussion Paper Series of SFB/TR 15 Governance and the Efficiency of Economic Systems 389, Free University of Berlin, Humboldt University of Berlin, University of Bonn, University of Mannheim, University of Munich.
- He, Yuanjie & Zhang, Jiang, 2008. "Random yield risk sharing in a two-level supply chain," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 112(2), pages 769-781, April.
- Mattos, Fabio & Garcia, Philip & Pennings, Joost M.E., 2008. "Dynamic Decision Making in Agricultural Futures and Options Markets," 2008 Conference, April 21-22, 2008, St. Louis, Missouri 37605, NCCC-134 Conference on Applied Commodity Price Analysis, Forecasting, and Market Risk Management.
- Güler, M. Güray & Bilgiç, Taner & Güllü, Refik, 2014. "Joint inventory and pricing decisions when customers are delay sensitive," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 157(C), pages 302-312.
- Keren, Baruch, 2009. "The single-period inventory problem: Extension to random yield from the perspective of the supply chain," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 37(4), pages 801-810, August.
- Wang, Charles X. & Webster, Scott, 2009. "The loss-averse newsvendor problem," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 37(1), pages 93-105, February.
- Abhilasha Prakash Katariya & Sila Cetinkaya & Eylem Tekin, 2014. "On the comparison of risk-neutral and risk-averse newsvendor problems," Journal of the Operational Research Society, Palgrave Macmillan;The OR Society, vol. 65(7), pages 1090-1107, July.
- Liu, Wei & Song, Shiji & Wu, Cheng, 2013. "Impact of loss aversion on the newsvendor game with product substitution," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 141(1), pages 352-359.
- Maurice E. Schweitzer & Gérard P. Cachon, 2000. "Decision Bias in the Newsvendor Problem with a Known Demand Distribution: Experimental Evidence," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 46(3), pages 404-420, March.
- Wang, Charles X., 2010. "The loss-averse newsvendor game," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 124(2), pages 448-452, April.
- Kahneman, Daniel & Tversky, Amos, 1979.
"Prospect Theory: An Analysis of Decision under Risk,"
Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 47(2), pages 263-291, March.
- Amos Tversky & Daniel Kahneman, 1979. "Prospect Theory: An Analysis of Decision under Risk," Levine's Working Paper Archive 7656, David K. Levine.
- Candace Arai Yano & Hau L. Lee, 1995. "Lot Sizing with Random Yields: A Review," Operations Research, INFORMS, vol. 43(2), pages 311-334, April.
- Diwakar Gupta & William L. Cooper, 2005. "Stochastic Comparisons in Production Yield Management," Operations Research, INFORMS, vol. 53(2), pages 377-384, April.
- Mordechai Henig & Yigal Gerchak, 1990. "The Structure of Periodic Review Policies in the Presence of Random Yield," Operations Research, INFORMS, vol. 38(4), pages 634-643, August.
- Tsan-Ming Choi & Chun-Hung Chiu, 2012. "Risk Analysis in Stochastic Supply Chains," International Series in Operations Research and Management Science, Springer, edition 127, number 978-1-4614-3869-4, December.
- Li, Xiang & Li, Yongjian & Cai, Xiaoqiang, 2012. "A note on the random yield from the perspective of the supply chain," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 40(5), pages 601-610.
- Shen, Houcai & Pang, Zhan & Cheng, T.C.E., 2011. "The component procurement problem for the loss-averse manufacturer with spot purchase," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 132(1), pages 146-153, July.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kirshner, Samuel N. & Shao, Lusheng, 2018. "Internal and external reference effects in a two-tier supply chain," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 267(3), pages 944-957.
- Peng, Hongjun & Pang, Tao, 2019. "Optimal strategies for a three-level contract-farming supply chain with subsidy," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 216(C), pages 274-286.
More about this item
KeywordsLoss aversion; Random yield; Lot-sizing problem; Prospect theory;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:annopr:v:240:y:2016:i:2:d:10.1007_s10479-014-1715-2. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Springer Nature Abstracting and Indexing). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.