Nonparametric analysis of doubly truncated data
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- van der Laan, Mark J., 1996. "Nonparametric Estimation of the Bivariate Survival Function with Truncated Data," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 58(1), pages 107-131, July.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Pao-Sheng Shen, 2013. "A class of rank-based tests for doubly-truncated data," TEST: An Official Journal of the Spanish Society of Statistics and Operations Research, Springer;Sociedad de Estadística e Investigación Operativa, vol. 22(1), pages 83-102, March.
- Moreira, C. & Van Keilegom, I., 2013. "Bandwidth selection for kernel density estimation with doubly truncated data," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 61(C), pages 107-123.
- Ya-Hsuan Hu & Takeshi Emura, 2015. "Maximum likelihood estimation for a special exponential family under random double-truncation," Computational Statistics, Springer, vol. 30(4), pages 1199-1229, December.
- Moreira, C. & de Uña-Álvarez, J. & Meira-Machado, L., 2016. "Nonparametric regression with doubly truncated data," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 93(C), pages 294-307.
- repec:spr:stpapr:v:58:y:2017:i:3:d:10.1007_s00362-015-0730-y is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsDouble truncation; Nonparametric MLE; Kendall’s tau;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:aistmt:v:62:y:2010:i:5:p:835-853. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.