Nonparametric Estimation of the Bivariate Survival Function with Truncated Data
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Larsen Klaus & Petersen Janne & Bernstein Inge & Nilbert Mef, 2009. "A Parametric Model for Analyzing Anticipation in Genetically Predisposed Families," Statistical Applications in Genetics and Molecular Biology, De Gruyter, vol. 8(1), pages 1-11, June.
- Shen, Pao-sheng, 2009. "An inverse-probability-weighted approach to the estimation of distribution function with doubly censored data," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 79(9), pages 1269-1276, May.
- Bella Vakulenko-Lagun & Micha Mandel & Yair Goldberg, 2017. "Nonparametric estimation in the illness-death model using prevalent data," Lifetime Data Analysis: An International Journal Devoted to Statistical Methods and Applications for Time-to-Event Data, Springer, vol. 23(1), pages 25-56, January.
- Pao-sheng Shen, 2010. "Nonparametric analysis of doubly truncated data," Annals of the Institute of Statistical Mathematics, Springer;The Institute of Statistical Mathematics, vol. 62(5), pages 835-853, October.
- Shen, Pao-sheng, 2010. "Semiparametric estimation of survival function when data are subject to dependent censoring and left truncation," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 80(3-4), pages 161-168, February.
- Gürler, Ülkü & Prewitt, Kathryn, 2000. "Bivariate Density Estimation with Randomly Truncated Data," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 74(1), pages 88-115, July.
More about this item
Keywordsnonparametric maximum likelihood estimation truncation right-censoring;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jmvana:v:58:y:1996:i:1:p:107-131. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/622892/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.