Nonparametric regression with doubly truncated data
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Elias Ould-Saïd & Mohamed Lemdani, 2006. "Asymptotic Properties of a Nonparametric Regression Function Estimator with Randomly Truncated Data," Annals of the Institute of Statistical Mathematics, Springer;The Institute of Statistical Mathematics, vol. 58(2), pages 357-378, June.
- Hardle, W. & Marron, J. S., 1995.
"Fast and simple scatterplot smoothing,"
Computational Statistics & Data Analysis,
Elsevier, vol. 20(1), pages 1-17, July.
- James Stephen MARRON & Wolfgang HAERDLE, "undated". "Fast and simple scatterplot smoothing," Statistic und Oekonometrie 9308, Humboldt Universitaet Berlin.
- Hardle, W. & Marron, A., 1991. "Fast and simple scatterplot smoothing," CORE Discussion Papers 1991043, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Wolfgang HÄRDLE & James S. MARRON, 1994. "Fast and Simple Scatterplot Smoothing," SFB 373 Discussion Papers 1994,8, Humboldt University of Berlin, Interdisciplinary Research Project 373: Quantification and Simulation of Economic Processes.
- Pao-sheng Shen, 2010. "Nonparametric analysis of doubly truncated data," Annals of the Institute of Statistical Mathematics, Springer;The Institute of Statistical Mathematics, vol. 62(5), pages 835-853, October.
- Han-Ying Liang & Jacobo Uña-Álvarez & María Iglesias-Pérez, 2011. "Local polynomial estimation of a conditional mean function with dependent truncated data," TEST: An Official Journal of the Spanish Society of Statistics and Operations Research, Springer;Sociedad de Estadística e Investigación Operativa, vol. 20(3), pages 653-677, November.
- Martin, Emily C. & Betensky, Rebecca A., 2005. "Testing Quasi-Independence of Failure and Truncation Times via Conditional Kendall's Tau," Journal of the American Statistical Association, American Statistical Association, vol. 100, pages 484-492, June.
- Moreira, Carla & de Uña-Álvarez, Jacobo & Crujeiras, Rosa M., 2010. "DTDA: An R Package to Analyze Randomly Truncated Data," Journal of Statistical Software, Foundation for Open Access Statistics, vol. 37(i07).
More about this item
KeywordsLocal polynomial regression; Kernel smoothing; Bandwidth selection; Random truncation; Biased data; Mean squared error;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:csdana:v:93:y:2016:i:c:p:294-307. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/csda .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.