Local polynomial estimation of a conditional mean function with dependent truncated data
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Elias Ould-Saïd & Mohamed Lemdani, 2006. "Asymptotic Properties of a Nonparametric Regression Function Estimator with Randomly Truncated Data," Annals of the Institute of Statistical Mathematics, Springer;The Institute of Statistical Mathematics, vol. 58(2), pages 357-378, June.
- Anouar El Ghouch & Ingrid Van Keilegom, 2008. "Non-parametric Regression with Dependent Censored Data," Scandinavian Journal of Statistics, Danish Society for Theoretical Statistics;Finnish Statistical Society;Norwegian Statistical Association;Swedish Statistical Association, vol. 35(2), pages 228-247.
- Liang, Han-Ying & Li, Deli & Qi, Yongcheng, 2009. "Strong convergence in nonparametric regression with truncated dependent data," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 100(1), pages 162-174, January.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Han-Ying Liang & Jong-Il Baek, 2016. "Asymptotic normality of conditional density estimation with left-truncated and dependent data," Statistical Papers, Springer, vol. 57(1), pages 1-20, March.
- repec:spr:aistmt:v:70:y:2018:i:1:d:10.1007_s10463-016-0587-4 is not listed on IDEAS
- Wang, Jiang-Feng & Ma, Wei-Min & Zhang, Hui-Zeng & Wen, Li-Min, 2013. "Asymptotic normality for a local composite quantile regression estimator of regression function with truncated data," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 83(6), pages 1571-1579.
- Moreira, C. & de Uña-Álvarez, J. & Meira-Machado, L., 2016. "Nonparametric regression with doubly truncated data," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 93(C), pages 294-307.
- Wang, Jiang-Feng & Ma, Wei-Min & Fan, Guo-Liang & Wen, Li-Min, 2015. "Local linear quantile regression with truncated and dependent data," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 96(C), pages 232-240.
More about this item
KeywordsAsymptotic normality; Local polynomial estimator; Conditional mean function; Truncated data; α-mixing; 62E20; 62G08;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:testjl:v:20:y:2011:i:3:p:653-677. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .