Local polynomial estimation of a conditional mean function with dependent truncated data
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Elias Ould-Saïd & Mohamed Lemdani, 2006. "Asymptotic Properties of a Nonparametric Regression Function Estimator with Randomly Truncated Data," Annals of the Institute of Statistical Mathematics, Springer;The Institute of Statistical Mathematics, vol. 58(2), pages 357-378, June.
- Anouar El Ghouch & Ingrid Van Keilegom, 2008. "Non-parametric Regression with Dependent Censored Data," Scandinavian Journal of Statistics, Danish Society for Theoretical Statistics;Finnish Statistical Society;Norwegian Statistical Association;Swedish Statistical Association, vol. 35(2), pages 228-247.
- Liang, Han-Ying & Li, Deli & Qi, Yongcheng, 2009. "Strong convergence in nonparametric regression with truncated dependent data," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 100(1), pages 162-174, January.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Han-Ying Liang & Jong-Il Baek, 2016. "Asymptotic normality of conditional density estimation with left-truncated and dependent data," Statistical Papers, Springer, vol. 57(1), pages 1-20, March.
- repec:spr:aistmt:v:70:y:2018:i:1:d:10.1007_s10463-016-0587-4 is not listed on IDEAS
- Wang, Jiang-Feng & Ma, Wei-Min & Zhang, Hui-Zeng & Wen, Li-Min, 2013. "Asymptotic normality for a local composite quantile regression estimator of regression function with truncated data," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 83(6), pages 1571-1579.
- Han-Ying Liang & Jacobo Uña-álvarez & María Iglesias-pérez, 2015. "A Central Limit Theorem in Non-parametric Regression with Truncated, Censored and Dependent Data," Scandinavian Journal of Statistics, Danish Society for Theoretical Statistics;Finnish Statistical Society;Norwegian Statistical Association;Swedish Statistical Association, vol. 42(1), pages 256-269, March.
- Moreira, C. & de Uña-Álvarez, J. & Meira-Machado, L., 2016. "Nonparametric regression with doubly truncated data," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 93(C), pages 294-307.
- Wang, Jiang-Feng & Ma, Wei-Min & Fan, Guo-Liang & Wen, Li-Min, 2015. "Local linear quantile regression with truncated and dependent data," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 96(C), pages 232-240.
More about this item
KeywordsAsymptotic normality; Local polynomial estimator; Conditional mean function; Truncated data; α-mixing; 62E20; 62G08;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:testjl:v:20:y:2011:i:3:p:653-677. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.