Asymptotic properties of conditional distribution estimator with truncated, censored and dependent data
In this paper we study the strong and weak convergence with rates for the estimators of the conditional distribution function as well as conditional cumulative hazard rate function for a left truncated and right censored model. It is assumed that the lifetime observations with multivariate covariates form a stationary α-mixing sequence. Also, the almost sure representations and asymptotic normality of the estimators are established. The finite sample performance of the estimators is investigated via simulations. Copyright Sociedad de Estadística e Investigación Operativa 2012
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Volume (Year): 21 (2012)
Issue (Month): 4 (December)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.springer.com|
Web page: http://www.seio.es/
|Order Information:||Web: http://www.springer.com/statistics/journal/11749/PS2|
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Gu, Minggao, 1995. "Convergence of increments for cumulative hazard function in a mixed censorship-truncation model with application to hazard estimators," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 23(2), pages 135-139, May.
- Liebscher E., 2001. "Estimation Of The Density And The Regression Function Under Mixing Conditions," Statistics & Risk Modeling, De Gruyter, vol. 19(1), pages 9-26, January.
- Zhou, Yong, 1996. "A note on the TJW product-limit estimator for truncated and censored data," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 26(4), pages 381-387, March.
- Masry, Elias, 2005. "Nonparametric regression estimation for dependent functional data: asymptotic normality," Stochastic Processes and their Applications, Elsevier, vol. 115(1), pages 155-177, January.
- Sun, Liuquan & Zhou, Yong, 1998. "Sequential confidence bands for densities under truncated and censored data," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 40(1), pages 31-41, September.
- Gijbels, I. & Wang, J. L., 1993. "Strong Representations of the Survival Function Estimator for Truncated and Censored Data with Applications," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 47(2), pages 210-229, November.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:testjl:v:21:y:2012:i:4:p:790-810. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla)or (Rebekah McClure)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.