Asymptotic properties of conditional distribution estimator with truncated, censored and dependent data
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Masry, Elias, 2005. "Nonparametric regression estimation for dependent functional data: asymptotic normality," Stochastic Processes and their Applications, Elsevier, vol. 115(1), pages 155-177, January.
- Zhou, Yong, 1996. "A note on the TJW product-limit estimator for truncated and censored data," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 26(4), pages 381-387, March.
- Gijbels, I. & Wang, J. L., 1993. "Strong Representations of the Survival Function Estimator for Truncated and Censored Data with Applications," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 47(2), pages 210-229, November.
- Liebscher E., 2001. "Estimation Of The Density And The Regression Function Under Mixing Conditions," Statistics & Risk Modeling, De Gruyter, vol. 19(1), pages 9-26, January.
- Gu, Minggao, 1995. "Convergence of increments for cumulative hazard function in a mixed censorship-truncation model with application to hazard estimators," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 23(2), pages 135-139, May.
- Sun, Liuquan & Zhou, Yong, 1998. "Sequential confidence bands for densities under truncated and censored data," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 40(1), pages 31-41, September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Liang, Han-Ying & Liu, Ai-Ai, 2013. "Kernel estimation of conditional density with truncated, censored and dependent data," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 120(C), pages 40-58.
- Han-Ying Liang & Jacobo Uña-álvarez & María Iglesias-pérez, 2015. "A Central Limit Theorem in Non-parametric Regression with Truncated, Censored and Dependent Data," Scandinavian Journal of Statistics, Danish Society for Theoretical Statistics;Finnish Statistical Society;Norwegian Statistical Association;Swedish Statistical Association, vol. 42(1), pages 256-269, March.
More about this item
KeywordsGeneralized product-limit estimator; Convergence with rate; Almost sure representation; Asymptotic normality; Truncated and censored data; α-mixing; 62N02; 62G20;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:testjl:v:21:y:2012:i:4:p:790-810. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.