A note on the TJW product-limit estimator for truncated and censored data
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:stapro:v:134:y:2018:i:c:p:150-158 is not listed on IDEAS
- Sun, Liuquan & Zhou, Yong, 1998. "Sequential confidence bands for densities under truncated and censored data," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 40(1), pages 31-41, September.
- Zhou, Yong & Yip, Paul S. F., 1999. "A Strong Representation of the Product-Limit Estimator for Left Truncated and Right Censored Data," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 69(2), pages 261-280, May.
- Iglesias-Pérez, M. C., 2003. "Strong representation of a conditional quantile function estimator with truncated and censored data," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 65(2), pages 79-91, November.
- BuHamra, Sana S. & Al-Kandari, N.M.Noriah M. & Ahmed, S. E., 2004. "Inference concerning quantile for left truncated and right censored data," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 46(4), pages 819-831, July.
- Sun, Liuquan & Zhu, Lixing, 2000. "A semiparametric model for truncated and censored data," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 48(3), pages 217-227, July.
- Shi, Jianhua & Chen, Xiaoping & Zhou, Yong, 2015. "The strong representation for the nonparametric estimator of length-biased and right-censored data," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 104(C), pages 49-57.
- Han-Ying Liang & Jacobo Uña-Álvarez & María Iglesias-Pérez, 2012. "Asymptotic properties of conditional distribution estimator with truncated, censored and dependent data," TEST: An Official Journal of the Spanish Society of Statistics and Operations Research, Springer;Sociedad de Estadística e Investigación Operativa, vol. 21(4), pages 790-810, December.
- Jacobo Uña-álvarez, 2004. "Nonparametric estimation under length-biased sampling and Type I censoring: A moment based approach," Annals of the Institute of Statistical Mathematics, Springer;The Institute of Statistical Mathematics, vol. 56(4), pages 667-681, December.
- Zhao, Mu & Bai, Fangfang & Zhou, Yong, 2011. "Relative deficiency of quantile estimators for left truncated and right censored data," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 81(11), pages 1725-1732, November.
- Jacobo Uña-Álvarez, 2002. "Product-limit estimation for length-biased censored data," TEST: An Official Journal of the Spanish Society of Statistics and Operations Research, Springer;Sociedad de Estadística e Investigación Operativa, vol. 11(1), pages 109-125, June.
- Liang, Han-Ying & de Uña-Álvarez, Jacobo, 2011. "Wavelet estimation of conditional density with truncated, censored and dependent data," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 102(3), pages 448-467, March.
More about this item
KeywordsTruncated data Censored data Product-limit estimator Almost sure representation;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:stapro:v:26:y:1996:i:4:p:381-387. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/622892/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.