Local Polynomial Regression: Optimal Kernels and Asymptotic Minimax Efficiency
No abstract is available for this item.
Volume (Year): 49 (1997)
Issue (Month): 1 (March)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.springer.com|
Web page: http://www.ism.ac.jp/index_e.html
|Order Information:||Web: http://www.springer.com/statistics/journal/10463/PS2|
- Dorn, Sabrina & Egger, Peter, 2015.
"On the distribution of exchange rate regime treatment effects on international trade,"
Journal of International Money and Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 53(C), pages 75-94.
- Dorn, Sabrina & Egger, Peter, 2011. "On the Distribution of Exchange Rate Regime Treatment Effects on International Trade," CEPR Discussion Papers 8654, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Dorn, Sabrina & Egger, Peter, 2012. "On the Distribution of Exchange Rate Regime Treatment Effects on International Trade," Annual Conference 2012 (Goettingen): New Approaches and Challenges for the Labor Market of the 21st Century 62054, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Frölich, Markus & Puhani, Patrick A., 2002. "Immigration and Heterogeneous Labor in Western Germany," IZA Discussion Papers 418, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- J. Vilar-Fernández & J. Vilar-Fernández, 1998. "Recursive Estimation of Regression Functions by Local Polynomial Fitting," Annals of the Institute of Statistical Mathematics, Springer;The Institute of Statistical Mathematics, vol. 50(4), pages 729-754, December.
- Timothy B. Armstrong & Michal Kolesár, 2016. "Simple and Honest Confidence Intervals in Nonparametric Regression," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 2044, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Fröhlich, Markus & Puhani, Patrick A, 2002. "Immigration and Heterogeneous Labour in Western Germany: A Labour Market Classification Based on Nonparametric Estimation," CEPR Discussion Papers 3158, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Puhani, Patrick A. & Frölich, Markus, 2002. "Immigration and Heterogeneous Labor in Western Germany: A Labor Market Classification Based on Nonparametric Estimation," ZEW Discussion Papers 02-01, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Wheelock, David C. & Wilson, Paul W., 2015. "The Evolution of Scale Economies in U.S. Banking," Working Papers 2015-21, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis, revised 13 Jun 2016.
- Maria Grith & Wolfgang K. Härdle & Alois Kneip & Heiko Wagner, 2016. "Functional Principal Component Analysis for Derivatives of Multivariate Curves," SFB 649 Discussion Papers SFB649DP2016-033, Sonderforschungsbereich 649, Humboldt University, Berlin, Germany.
- Lin, Lu & Song, Yunquan & Liu, Zhao, 2014. "Local linear–additive estimation for multiple nonparametric regressions," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 123(C), pages 252-269.
- Paul W. Wilson & Kathleen Carey, 2004. "Nonparametric analysis of returns to scale in the US hospital industry," Journal of Applied Econometrics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 19(4), pages 505-524.
- David C. Wheelock & Paul W. Wilson, 2009. "Are U.S. banks too large?," Working Papers 2009-054, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- Jose C. Galdo & Jeffrey Smith & Dan Black, 2008. "Bandwidth Selection and the Estimation of Treatment Effects with Unbalanced Data," Annals of Economics and Statistics, GENES, issue 91-92, pages 189-216.
- Galdo, Jose C. & Smith, Jeffrey A. & Black, Dan A., 2007. "Bandwidth Selection and the Estimation of Treatment Effects with Unbalanced Data," IZA Discussion Papers 3095, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Tomas, Julien & Planchet, Frédéric, 2013. "Multidimensional smoothing by adaptive local kernel-weighted log-likelihood: Application to long-term care insurance," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 52(3), pages 573-589.
- Lisi, Francesco & Nan, Fany, 2014. "Component estimation for electricity prices: Procedures and comparisons," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 44(C), pages 143-159.
- Tian, Xu & Yu, Xiaohua, 2015. "Using semiparametric models to study nutrition improvement and dietary change with different indices: The case of China," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 53(C), pages 67-81.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:aistmt:v:49:y:1997:i:1:p:79-99. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla)or (Rebekah McClure)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed