The Exploitation of the Open Economic System’s Synergistic Relational Potential
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Erik Devos & Palani-Rajan Kadapakkam & Srinivasan Krishnamurthy, 2009. "How Do Mergers Create Value? A Comparison of Taxes, Market Power, and Efficiency Improvements as Explanations for Synergies," Review of Financial Studies, Society for Financial Studies, vol. 22(3), pages 1179-1211, March.
More about this item
- A12 - General Economics and Teaching - - General Economics - - - Relation of Economics to Other Disciplines
- A - General Economics and Teaching
- D21 - Microeconomics - - Production and Organizations - - - Firm Behavior: Theory
- D01 - Microeconomics - - General - - - Microeconomic Behavior: Underlying Principles
- L14 - Industrial Organization - - Market Structure, Firm Strategy, and Market Performance - - - Transactional Relationships; Contracts and Reputation
- P47 - Economic Systems - - Other Economic Systems - - - Performance and Prospects
- P49 - Economic Systems - - Other Economic Systems - - - Other
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spp:jkmeit:1266. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Adrian Ghencea). General contact details of provider: http://www.scientificpapers.org .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.