The impact of entrepreneurial orientation (EO) on the effectiveness of management in health care units (Wplyw orientacji przedsiebiorczej na efektywnsc zarzadzania w jednostkach ochrony zdrowia)
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Einar Lier Madsen, 2007. "The significance of sustained entrepreneurial orientation on performance of firms -- A longitudinal analysis," Entrepreneurship & Regional Development, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 19(2), pages 185-204, March.
- Lumpkin, G. T. & Dess, Gregory G., 2001. "Linking two dimensions of entrepreneurial orientation to firm performance: The moderating role of environment and industry life cycle," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 16(5), pages 429-451, September.
- Zahra, Shaker A. & Covin, Jeffrey G., 1995. "Contextual influences on the corporate entrepreneurship-performance relationship: A longitudinal analysis," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 10(1), pages 43-58, January.
- Chandler, Gaylen N. & Hanks, Steven H., 1993. "Measuring the performance of emerging businesses: A validation study," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 8(5), pages 391-408, September.
- Wiklund, Johan & Shepherd, Dean, 2005. "Entrepreneurial orientation and small business performance: a configurational approach," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 20(1), pages 71-91, January.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Engelen, Andreas & Kube, Harald & Schmidt, Susanne & Flatten, Tessa Christina, 2014. "Entrepreneurial orientation in turbulent environments: The moderating role of absorptive capacity," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 43(8), pages 1353-1369.
- Katharina Fellnhofer, 2019. "The Complementary Effects Of Firms’ And Team Leaders’ Entrepreneurial Orientation On Innovation Success And Performance," International Journal of Innovation Management (ijim), World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 23(05), pages 1-32, June.
- Shathees Baskaran & Nomahaza Mahadi & Siti Zaleha Abdul Rasid & Adriana Mohd Rizal, 2017. "A Proposed Framework of Academic Staff Up-Take in Integrating E-Learning in the Education Delivery," International Journal of Academic Research in Business and Social Sciences, Human Resource Management Academic Research Society, International Journal of Academic Research in Business and Social Sciences, vol. 7(11), pages 345-355, November.
- Tobias Kollmann & Christoph StÃ¶ckmann, 2014. "Filling the Entrepreneurial Orientationâ€“Performance Gap: The Mediating Effects of Exploratory and Exploitative Innovations," Entrepreneurship Theory and Practice, , vol. 38(5), pages 1001-1026, September.
- Vega-Vázquez, Manuela & Cossío-Silva, Francisco-José & Revilla-Camacho, María-Ángeles, 2016. "Entrepreneurial orientation–hotel performance: Has market orientation anything to say?," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 69(11), pages 5089-5094.
- García-Villaverde, Pedro M. & Ruiz-Ortega, María J. & Ignacio Canales, J., 2013. "Entrepreneurial orientation and the threat of imitation: The influence of upstream and downstream capabilities," European Management Journal, Elsevier, vol. 31(3), pages 263-277.
- Abiodun Tope Samson, 2015. "The Impact of Entrepreneurial Orientation, Reconfiguring Capability and Moderation of Environmental Turbulence on Export Performance of SMEs in Nigeria," Journal of Economics and Behavioral Studies, AMH International, vol. 7(3), pages 76-87.
- Arslan Ayub & Muhammad Salman Aslam & Hanan Iftekhar & Adeel Razzaq & Sabiha Hafeez, 2013. "Compete or Leapfrog: Creating Blue Ocean through Entrepreneurial Orientation," Acta Universitatis Danubius. OEconomica, Danubius University of Galati, issue 9(5), pages 211-221, October.
- Erik Lundmark & Anna Krzeminska & Dean A. Shepherd, 2019. "Images of Entrepreneurship: Exploring Root Metaphors and Expanding Upon Them," Entrepreneurship Theory and Practice, , vol. 43(1), pages 138-170, January.
- Hafeez, Salima & Rana, Asif Mehmood & Chaudhry, Rashid Mehmood & Khan, Muhammad Aslam & Ahmad, H.Mushtaq & Rehman, Kashif Ur, 2011. "Perspectives of entrepreneurial orientation with the quality of life," MPRA Paper 53860, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Watson, Anna & Dada, Olufunmilola (Lola) & Grünhagen, Marko & Wollan, Melody L., 2016. "When do franchisors select entrepreneurial franchisees? An organizational identity perspective," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 69(12), pages 5934-5945.
- David KOVACS & Katrin ZULAUF & Taylan ÃœRKMEZ & Dominik BROCKHAUS & Ralf WAGNER, 2016. "Linking Entrepreneurial Orientation to Firm Performance in a Post-Socialist Market Context: the Case of Hungary," Management Dynamics in the Knowledge Economy Journal, College of Management, National University of Political Studies and Public Administration, vol. 4(4), pages 571-589, December.
- Thomas Zellweger & Philipp Sieger, 2012. "Entrepreneurial orientation in long-lived family firms," Small Business Economics, Springer, vol. 38(1), pages 67-84, January.
- John A. Pearce II & David A. Fritz & Peter S. Davis, 2010. "Entrepreneurial Orientation and the Performance of Religious Congregations as Predicted by Rational Choice Theory," Entrepreneurship Theory and Practice, , vol. 34(1), pages 219-248, January.
- Tatiana Beliaeva & Galina Shirokova & William Wales & Elena Gafforova, 2020. "Benefiting from economic crisis? Strategic orientation effects, trade-offs, and configurations with resource availability on SME performance," International Entrepreneurship and Management Journal, Springer, vol. 16(1), pages 165-194, March.
- Katharina Fellnhofer & Kaisu Puumalainen & Helena Sjögrén, 0. "Entrepreneurial orientation in work groups – effects of individuals and group characteristics," International Entrepreneurship and Management Journal, Springer, vol. 0, pages 1-37.
- Ari Jantunen & Kaisu Puumalainen & Sami Saarenketo & Kalevi Kyläheiko, 2005. "Entrepreneurial Orientation, Dynamic Capabilities and International Performance," Journal of International Entrepreneurship, Springer, vol. 3(3), pages 223-243, September.
- Bradley A. George & Louis Marino, 2011. "The Epistemology of Entrepreneurial Orientation: Conceptual Formation, Modeling, and Operationalization," Entrepreneurship Theory and Practice, , vol. 35(5), pages 989-1024, September.
- Chonnatcha Kungwansupaphan & Jibon Kumar Sharma Leihaothabam, 2019. "Entrepreneurial Orientation, Performance And The Moderating Role Of Institutional Capital: A Case Study Of Female Entrepreneurs In Thailand," Journal of Developmental Entrepreneurship (JDE), World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 24(02), pages 1-20, June.
- Hasyim & Sahyar & Mahmud, 2017. "Isolating Mechanism as a Mean to Improve Performance of SMEs," European Research Studies Journal, European Research Studies Journal, vol. 0(3A), pages 594-612.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:sgm:pzwzuw:v:9:i:33:y:2011:p:181-193. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/somuwpl.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.