Technological Progress and Unemployment: Luddism and Beyond
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Brent Neiman, 2014. "The Global Decline of the Labor Share," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 129(1), pages 61-103.
- Azzimonti, Marina & de Francisco, Eva & Quadrini, Vincenzo, 2012.
"Financial Globalization, Inequality, and the Raising of Public Debt,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
8893, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Marina Azzimonti-Renzo & Eva de Francisco & Vincenzo Quadrini, 2012. "Financial globalization, inequality, and the raising of public debt," Working Papers 12-6, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia.
- repec:oup:qjecon:v:129:y:2013:i:1:p:61-103 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
Keywordstechnology; unemployment; income distribution; economic policy; globalization;
- E24 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Consumption, Saving, Production, Employment, and Investment - - - Employment; Unemployment; Wages; Intergenerational Income Distribution; Aggregate Human Capital; Aggregate Labor Productivity
- E25 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Consumption, Saving, Production, Employment, and Investment - - - Aggregate Factor Income Distribution
- E32 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Prices, Business Fluctuations, and Cycles - - - Business Fluctuations; Cycles
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:sgh:gosnar:y:2016:i:4:p:5-22. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dariusz Nojszewski). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/sgwawpl.html .