Japan's Long-term Care Insurance Program: An Overview
No abstract is available for this item.
Volume (Year): 142 (2006)
Issue (Month): V ()
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: |
Phone: +41 (0)44 631 32 34
Fax: +41 (0)44 631 39 01
Web page: http://www.sjes.ch
More information through EDIRC
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Mitchell Olivia S. & PIGGOTT John & SHIMIZUTANI Satoshi, 2004.
"Aged-Care Support in Japan: Perspectives and Challenges,"
ESRI Discussion paper series
118, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).
- Olivia S. Mitchell & John Piggott & Satoshi Shimizutani, 2004. "Aged-Care Support in Japan: Perspectives and Challenges," NBER Working Papers 10882, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Haruko Noguchi & Satoshi Shimizutani, 2005. "The Determinants of Exit from Nursing Homes and the Price Elasticity of Nursing Home Care: Evidence from Japanese Micro-level Data," Hi-Stat Discussion Paper Series d04-67, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Shimizutani, Satoshi & Suzuki, Wataru, 2007. "Quality and efficiency of home help elderly care in Japan: Evidence from micro-level data," Journal of the Japanese and International Economies, Elsevier, vol. 21(2), pages 287-301, June.
- Noguchi, Haruko & Shimizutani, Satoshi, 2007.
"Nonprofit/for-profit status and earning differentials in the Japanese at-home elderly care industry: Evidence from micro-level data on home helpers and staff nurses,"
Journal of the Japanese and International Economies,
Elsevier, vol. 21(1), pages 106-120, March.
- Haruko Noguchi & Satoshi Shimizutani, 2005. "Nonprofit/For-Profit Status and Earning Differentials in the Japanese At-home Elderly Care Industry: Evidence from Micro-level Data on Home Helpers and Staff Nurses," Hi-Stat Discussion Paper Series d04-76, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Haruko Noguchi & Satoshi Shimizutani, 2005.
"Nonprofit and For-profit Providers in Japan's At-home Care Industry: Evidence on Quality of Service and Household Choice,"
Hi-Stat Discussion Paper Series
d04-73, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Satoshi Shimizutani & Haruko Noguchi, 2005. "Nonprofit and for-profit providers in Japan's at-home care industry: evidence on quality of service and household choice," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 9(3), pages 1-13.
- repec:ebl:ecbull:v:9:y:2005:i:3:p:1-13 is not listed on IDEAS
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ses:arsjes:2006-v-4. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Peter Steiner)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.